Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haggard

ive seen the first five minutes of it and then my computer went to hell,so i tried to find it again and i found one, but its only sound, no picture. .. .. . . it says its missing a codec anyone have any ideas? i want this video badly but money is scarce these days..

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    just get the kazaa codec pack if u havent already or try some divx codec if its divx format
    what is the plot of the film?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    thanx man i got the codec now ive got like 30 minutes of it and its wonderful

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by bennyboy2002@18 November 2003 - 03:44
    what is the plot of the film?
    It's based on a true story.
    Ryan Dunn is going out with this girl who is fucking all of West Chester behind his back. She's now going with a guy named hell boy(rake yohn)...He knows he fingered her at the beach, but he's willing to make the relationship work if he knows they never fucked. So he aids in his friends Valo(Bam Margera) and Falcone(Brandon Dicimilo) to sneek in her house and search for evidence and ruff the place up a little bit...It 's really funny...Also, some sub plots insue, such as Falcone trying to make a reverse microwave for an invention of the future contest..It's really good!!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Twist3r
    im sharing it allong with 20 other people on kazaa just type Haggard and let auto search more go for 10 minutes then download:

Haggard.[1of2].SVCD.mpeg
    661505 kbs

Haggard.[2of2].SVCD.mpeg
    604721 kbs

its has a GREAT screen size and is very good dvd rip quality

EDIT: Screen size is 480x480 it would look awsome burned as svcd and played on a dvd player!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12