Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haggard

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    has anyone seen it. i think its one of the best movies yet not the best but one of the best. what do you think of the movie?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Proffesional Dumbass
    yeah ive seen it and i thought it was great. But ud have to be a fan of the Cky series to appreciate it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Yeah i could see people saying its the worst movie ever. But for me its the best ever up there with Kevin Smith movie. I gusse i like cult movies.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    where did u guys c this at, is out 2 download or wot...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I only found out about this yesterday in Kerrang! I want to see it as I'm a big fan of Jackass & CKY but I'm not sure the acting is going to be too great in this!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    so can u d\l this then im lookin but no luk yet

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Gooch2k@4 September 2003 - 10:33
    I only found out about this yesterday in Kerrang! I want to see it as I'm a big fan of Jackass & CKY but I'm not sure the acting is going to be too great in this!
    The acting is surprising well. Bam and Bran are definaltly the best. I don't know where to d/l it, probably Bit Torrent, but I've seen it on KaZaA. I got the dvd, it's got a lot of cool extras. This movie is really good, but some of the stuff you would have to be a cky fan to appreciate it or understand it for that matter.
    The best part, Bran pretending to be Rake on the phone. That was classic.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I posted this in the verifieds a while ago. A DVD rip is also on suprnova.org.
    I thought the film was quite good overall, althought there were some negative points, like too much needless random skating, and the fact that Ryan Dunn cant act. IMO, the best bit was in the basement with bran and raab on acid

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by carbert@14 September 2003 - 21:04
    I posted this in the verifieds a while ago. A DVD rip is also on suprnova.org.
    I thought the film was quite good overall, althought there were some negative points, like too much needless random skating, and the fact that Ryan Dunn cant act. IMO, the best bit was in the basement with bran and raab on acid
    were is this dvd rip on suprnova.org? i cant find it ive been looking for this video for like ever!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    don't know...I don't use BitTorrent...Have you seen the movie yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast