Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Songs That Describe Your Love Life

RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    ermm

Guns and Roses - november rain (for every situation there is a G n' R song)

and Guns and Roses - Its so easy (I see you standing up, you think your so cool, why dont you just, fuck off&#33 and (Turn around bitch I got a use for you and besides, you aint got nothing better to do, and im bored)

its useful for g/f's with aggressive ex's

2. Music   -   #42
    Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+10 September 2003 - 15:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 10 September 2003 - 15:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Schumacher_Skaife@11 September 2003 - 00:11
    Those were great guys&#33;

Dave
    No worries champ...

My love life is the most complicated shit ever...Hope you found some great stuff if you have a gf...u have a gf yet she is making your life miserable...or you don&#39;t have a gf fullstop...or you have a fiancee or wife for that matter...

yeah my love life is just...yeah i can&#39;t be bothered getting into it seeing i have had a few drinks and i could go on forever...but hope you do have a good love life and all the best [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Schumacher_Skaife
    @11 September 2003 - 00:11
    Those were great guys&#33;

Dave
    [/quote]
    No worries champ...

My love life is the most complicated shit ever...Hope you found some great stuff if you have a gf...u have a gf yet she is making your life miserable...or you don&#39;t have a gf fullstop...or you have a fiancee or wife for that matter...

yeah my love life is just...yeah i can&#39;t be bothered getting into it seeing i have had a few drinks and i could go on forever...but hope you do have a good love life and all the best [QUOTE]

Good on ya mate, i am in year 12 so ill finish that, party single then get a gf&#33; Im not the best lookin bloke on earth but heh some chicks can see past that, lets hope i find a good one&#33;

Take It Easy

Dave

3. Music   -   #43
    Poster
    Woops sorry bout that last post i really screwed up the quote&#33; Please continue&#33;

4. Music   -   #44
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Schumacher_Skaife@15 September 2003 - 22:03
    Good on ya mate, i am in year 12 so ill finish that, party single then get a gf&#33; Im not the best lookin bloke on earth but heh some chicks can see past that, lets hope i find a good one&#33;

Take It Easy

Dave
    Im guessing thats what you had to say...

But yeah that was my game plan aswell...and it sorta all went well...remembers grade 12 in 2001...it was such a blast and yeah last year being first year uni and in qld its the first year your 18...so its the best time ever...especially when you live 14 hours away from home...

Cept this year when i have a gf...its the most suckiest things in the world...but such is life...don&#39;t worry im far from the best looking guy in oz...but somehow a really hot girl saw past that and yeah she has cheated on me...but i always believe in 2nd chances...and yeah i only got just under 50 days left until im back home with my girl...So hopefully we keep it together till then...

but yeah hope you do find a good one...get one back for the guys like us...and stop those assholes getting all the good chicks...

Laters
    Cely

5. Music   -   #45
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Does &#39;&#39;we are the cheeky girls count (touch my bum ) &#39;&#39; by the cheeky girls count ?
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345