Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TL sign in question

Hi Im new here and made this account for this question,

I cant sign into torrentleech for some reason. i dont know if the sites down since when i looked in google and searched for torrentleech it said servers are down for rebooting in the google description, but that is gone now, plus my friend signed in and downloaded last night.

so I go to sign in and put my name and password in and it says invalid password, and i try another one and that says invalid. but it isn't counting down the attempts before you get banned (still reads 6)

so I try to get my user id/pass sent to me but it says my email isnt in their database.

my ratio was over .8 so i didnt get banned for low ratio. any other suggestions? i saw somewhere to go to irc://irc.torrentleech.org but i just get a page error when i do that.

any suggestions, help, comments?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffd23 View Post
    Hi Im new here and made this account for this question,

I cant sign into torrentleech for some reason. i dont know if the sites down since when i looked in google and searched for torrentleech it said servers are down for rebooting in the google description, but that is gone now, plus my friend signed in and downloaded last night.

so I go to sign in and put my name and password in and it says invalid password, and i try another one and that says invalid. but it isn't counting down the attempts before you get banned (still reads 6)

so I try to get my user id/pass sent to me but it says my email isnt in their database.

my ratio was over .8 so i didnt get banned for low ratio. any other suggestions? i saw somewhere to go to irc://irc.torrentleech.org but i just get a page error when i do that.

Probably your account was disable.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    when was the last time you used TL, days, weeks. that sort of thing?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Baaammmm BT Rep: +5
    You could still be deleted for hit and running and activity so it could well be one of those reasons.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    i was last one maybe 2 days ago. and i downloaded ironman and had it seeding and it was at like 1.8 ratio and then deleted my cookies and then i couldnt sign back in

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffd23 View Post
    i saw somewhere to go to irc://irc.torrentleech.org but i just get a page error when i do that.

That is a link to get on an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) server. You need a program other than your browser to be able to connect to that. Just Google for "IRC" and you should get plenty of relevant download links.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ElGatonPirata's Avatar Alma Mater BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Does the captcha image appears? Do you type it correctly? If the image doesn't appear, best chance is your browser has some kind of ad-block and it's blocking all sort of images, including the ones from captcha. Try another browser or disable the ad-blocking feature.

Cumps.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddix View Post
    Does the captcha image appears? Do you type it correctly? If the image doesn't appear, best chance is your browser has some kind of ad-block and it's blocking all sort of images, including the ones from captcha. Try another browser or disable the ad-blocking feature.

Cumps.
    yeah the word thing is coming up and im typing them in correctly. i just got a new dell computer today and its not working on this either. i dont see how i would've gotten banned or deleted, i didnt do anything wroing.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    no TL staff member will reply to you here due to tl accounts being traded here

if you want help contact them at [email protected]

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    no TL staff member will reply to you here due to tl accounts being traded here

if you want help contact them at [email protected]
    thanks. i'll give it a try. i couldnt find any contact of email address for them since every page needs you to be signed in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast