Thread: Help me pls. !!!

Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hi all fst members i have BIG problem , pls. help i can't going to tracker why?

i remove the problem )))))

bump
    Last edited by DzArEdZ; 09-16-2008 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    looks like ur OS is gone

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by db_la_23 View Post
    looks like ur OS is gone
    If you're not going to assist the user, it's best not to post at all.

@DzArEdZ:

It's part of the MyWebSearch toolbar. MyWebSearch is basically adware - it's not a major threat, but it's not good either. It's possible your security software removed it (or you did) but it still left pieces behind. You should run an adware program such as AdAware or Spybot S&D to clean up that and anything else remaining.

yo

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Hint:
    Run your removal programs from safe mode. Since safe mode loads with minimal drivers the application will have problems protecting itself using drivers it would normally have access to in a full OS.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If my system was infected like that then I could have clean formatted it. Using removal tools/adware/spyware/virus removal doesn't ensure same reliability as clean fresh OS install does. I knw this not a good advice but it not a bad one too

@Skizo,
    +10 X zillion. if u don't wanna assist then better don't post.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    @Andy , best way to get rid of the nasty basturds is a format and reinstall . Most people don't know how to do it tho but I find its quite a bit faster . Sure there's programs to help but not for the noobs .

My experience is if people just backed up their important data and practiced safe sex I mean computing their good to go . It seems the O/P fixed the problem and that's great , sure wish I knew how he did it .

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quoted from some random google site.

Ok, do the following step and get rid of it.
    Open Run , type regedit and press enter
    Go to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ Winlogon

and check for the key Shell, the value of this must be Explorer.exe . if you can see some other after that like Explorer.exe C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\2.bin... , then remove the second file from the value, means it must only Explorer.exe

and another...

click on start, click on run, type in msconfig, click on startup and look for the file m3plugin and uncheck, click on apply and restart your computer.
    Ok, then check for the key Userinit. the value must be C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe, (including the comma) . If after that some thing is there , then delete it.
    Ok thats all. restart your system .
    Last edited by TheTwire; 09-28-2008 at 08:20 PM.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Did it work? I'm curious about the outcome...