Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HD trackers listing

Pirate BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    x264.
    Not dedicated but has some great content.
    The first rule of fight club is, you don’t talk about fight club

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by levelzero View Post
    it's Hungarian bullshit, as usual.. it's nothing..
    what's the point of advertising Hungarian sites here?
    i'll tell you - for boosting 'invite value'. do you ever suppose why there are a lot of Magyars around here? because invites to their fucking sites are very worth.

check out these Chinese guys. they are doing a great work!
    and don't forget about usenet, man
    It's a fairly abandoned place for sure, noob. They have some English releases, though. Amazing, though, that douches like You with apparently zero information can be so arrogant and plain dumb as you. Please, do not tell me what to write and what not to - with Your formidable 5 posts (two other posts of Yours are requests for information about Hungarian "bullshit")...I did not advertise anything, bloke. BTW, just take a look at the Thread : "HD - trackers listing". Think before You read, Baby...And hopefully, as time goes by even You contribute something to FST, and help people around here, at least as much as I tried to. Good, morning. Don't You forget: "Nomen est omen". Your nick really fits You, bloke.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 09-17-2008 at 11:57 PM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13

Heart

you're totally right man.
    I am not such as a 30-40 year old HUN-Guy who has a family, work and hobbies - lick arse here at FST and talk about society and participating in it.
    forget about society man, it's doesn't exists. that society what you're talking about is a fake.

that society, which you are yelling about, just simple consisting of such naive fools, just like you. who can only yelling with their tongue and this is all that they can.

and if an adult man degraded until such - the play with torrents - it says a lot. it says a lot, man.

and I'm not talking here about something that you can speak and what's not. and you know, I respect your country, your history and people. but I'm talking about another, man.

what the Hungarian sites can offer to us?
    answer is simple - nothing, except their valuable invites.
    they are all stealers.
    oh.. I'm sorry, I forgot about awesome Hun-releases.. I'm missing them all of my life, man.

YOU CANNOT FIND SOMETHING USEFUL IN A WHOLE HUN-TORRENT-WORLD.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by levelzero View Post
    you're totally right man.
    I am not such as a 30-40 year old HUN-Guy who has a family, work and hobbies - lick arse here at FST and talk about society and participating in it.
    forget about society man, it's doesn't exists. that society what you're talking about is a fake.

that society, which you are yelling about, just simple consisting of such naive fools, just like you. who can only yelling with their tongue and this is all that they can.

and if an adult man degraded until such - the play with torrents - it says a lot. it says a lot, man.

and I'm not talking here about something that you can speak and what's not. and you know, I respect your country, your history and people. but I'm talking about another, man.

what the Hungarian sites can offer to us?
    answer is simple - nothing, except their valuable invites.
    they are all stealers.
    oh.. I'm sorry, I forgot about awesome Hun-releases.. I'm missing them all of my life, man.

YOU CANNOT FIND SOMETHING USEFUL IN A WHOLE HUN-TORRENT-WORLD.
    Well, said, Miss Zero! Anyway I am into trackers not for the society, but for content. In fact I never liked the so called fierce "Antitraders" , who have many hypocrites among them. Everybody has different perspectives and different reasons to be here, and I do not ask for Your permission. And yes, Hungarian sites are basically for Hungarians, just as Romania sites are primarily for Romanians. But there are some exceptions, like Bithumen. Summa summarum : nobody expects from You or anyone to use Hungarian sites. But They just won't close for Your recommendation. Still stands: Listing means all available options, Dear Madame! I close up the dispute here, because simply You ain't match and I really don't want to waste more time on persuading You about common grounds. We are different - I don't see any problems here, Zero. But don't be a clown and do not ask about Hungarian trackers next time, despising them the way You do. Take care. And I agree: torrent is fun, torrent is joy. "Why so serious?"
    One more thing, Douche: people don't yell with tongue. This is pretty mixed up in Your head, Broad. Swop Your head to Your ass and see if it fits!
    Last edited by Sylar666; 09-18-2008 at 01:15 PM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    hahahaha.. what a bullshit. you're finished, man.
    thanks for the discussion. now I got the picture of real you.

and about HD-Sites.
    if you need some rare stuff you surely must check out Usenet

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    lol Sylar666 is good people, and other Hungarian users I've seen around are as well. Someone needs a warning and a damn clue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12