Thread: Where are torrent files stored?

redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I am using an ovh seedbox. I had bought it from seedhost.eu. The seedbox is a shared one. I don't know which operating system the box is running.

I want to know where are the .torrent files stored in it. Like in windows, the torrent files are stored in application data\utorrent, in the same way, where are they stored in the seedbox, which is running some linux distro. I want to delete the torrent files because I don't want my passkey to be exposed after I have finished using the seedbox.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    they'll be in
    /root/.wine/drive_c/windows ... then find application data in there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    There is not application data in there. Also it is in some other language.

I found the torrent files in another place, but I Cannot delete them. How do I delete them?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Login to your account via VNC and you can find them when you click add torrent in the client.

I tried to delete the old files but couldn't.

!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    That's exactly what I am doing. But I can't delete the .torrent files