Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hdbits ban users without reason

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Well, being myself disabled on past Saturday I must disagree with you.
    I went to their support IRC channel on Sunday and I talked with sportcenter, a very nice guy and who after explained me the reason, hear my answer and re-enabled my account.
    I must say that I can understand my temporary ban, so, in my case, absolutely nothing to complain, the opposite: I´m very, very grateful.
    Well I guess u were lucky to talk with him first, Nanosoft was mod I talked to first, after that sportcenter just kicking me from channel, didnt want to listen anything.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    C.H.A.O.S's Avatar teh sharer
    Alot of trackers ban alot of users especially those don't donate or not supported by paypal for no reason.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    So if they just ban u for doing nothing then wat do you recommend us to do?What should we do to protect our accnts ? You can now help us by telling us what you did so that we can keep our accnts safe ..
    Thanks
    i think you should asc this guy what to do.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...lowed-311426/?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i don't see how it matters who you spoke to either nanosoft or sportguy ... if "nwo" banned you what does it matter ?? at that point you are SCREWED regardless of who you get in the IRC

on the ladder of "power" all those guys are below nwo ... you think they are gonna change his decision ?? get real ...

as far as seedboxing goes i seedbox hdbits hundreds upon hundreds of gigs i don't cheat and i only have 1 account ... never any problems with getting disabled.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    i don't see how it matters who you spoke to either nanosoft or sportguy ... if "nwo" banned you what does it matter ?? at that point you are SCREWED regardless of who you get in the IRC

on the ladder of "power" all those guys are below nwo ... you think they are gonna change his decision ?? get real ...

as far as seedboxing goes i seedbox hdbits hundreds upon hundreds of gigs i don't cheat and i only have 1 account ... never any problems with getting disabled.
    nanosoft and sportguy... all they do is kicking and ban me from channel, didnt let me to wait for nwo on channel, or at least to tell me what to do, whom to ask, they were rude, unpleasant.

I never had problems too, until yesterday, so good luck to u in future.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i recommend people properly set up there bittorrent client correctly to not connect to other peers outside of the swarm. like turning off NHT\decentralized tracking. Even if the torrent has a private flag, it still sometimes connects to other peers.

lots of people get banned for this

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kondrae View Post
    like turning off NHT\decentralized tracking

i think you mean DHT but yes you are correct peer exchange, DHT, all of these are no good for private trackers...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    another story.. the guy i know at the other tracker, good uploader etc.. 100% no cheater of course. got disabled during his first week there while building his ratio - manually starting-stopping torrents (because of a limit of 3 active torrents) and rehashing some content taken' from other sources. at the irc he was told that he cheated. end of story.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I somehow cant come to any conclusion abt the staff at any tracker .. I alwasys feel that some bits and pieces of the story are left out(intentionally or otherwise) ..
    Then there could always be communication problems or "its just a bad day" type of crap ..

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    I somehow cant come to any conclusion abt the staff at any tracker .. I alwasys feel that some bits and pieces of the story are left out(intentionally or otherwise) ..
    Then there could always be communication problems or "its just a bad day" type of crap ..
    I do agree with you about the missing bits and pieces. However, there is a big difference between good, caring staff that care about their community and users and not just their prestige and bad, uncaring, egocentric staff that do not even care about going outside their fantasy paradise and relax their users while sharing their viewpoints on the matter.

I don't claim that they need to be available 24hrs in all the places out there, but FST is one of the biggest file sharing forums so they can at least have a community rep. that will reply to posts like this one.
    It doesn't take complicated math to see the difference between staff like Stoi and Brandon and pimpled teenagers who get the revenge to their real life society neglection from abusing users in their irc channel.

Yes, HDB might have the best HD content out there, I just personally hope that people will help places like BHD and SCHD become better and overrule the common desire of users to join this "homely" tracker.

EDIT: I just noticed the perfect example after i just finished: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...games-240835/?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast