Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "sharman Networks" Going After Kazaalite At All?

BANNED
    Originally posted by sharedholder@4 September 2003 - 16:40
    Sharman is an idiot .Check this out KaZaA Lite On Download.Com!!
    sup share set a pm boss lol thx

2. File Sharing   -   #12

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    Originally posted by LambdaFox@4 September 2003 - 17:54
    a letter from sharman to google:

http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/not...gi?NoticeID=789

this shows we are realy getting to him

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+4 September 2003 - 23:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 4 September 2003 - 23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LambdaFox@4 September 2003 - 17:54

this shows we are realy getting to him [/b][/quote]
    feels good to get those bastards

proud to be american

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    internet.news
    hello,

first I have to mention - that although I understand copyright issues - we have to share our thoughts also offline openly to understand each other better.

Then: The company of Kazaa (yellow one) Sharman - they are afraid or worry about Users leaving them and going to K-Lite. But they should not worry - cause
    both programs connect to same network - although many people as me uses Kazaa Lite K++ (2.4.2 or older, depends on pc), the yellow Kazaa could be an alternative for some people who wish to use it furthermore... and cause both Kazaa versions
    connect to same network they should work together.

I&#39;ve also READ: that the new Kazaa (yellow) plus shoud be sold for 30&#036;, but
    sharing is not based on commercial stuff :) that is why they should not do this :)

Another reason for their action maybe: Sharman is supported by many advetisements (Spyware and so on, cause: how would you support development
    of filesharing program in the economy other than with ads?) And if many people go to K-Lite, cause it is faster in some ways, some of the supporters of sharman would no longer support them and sharman would no longer be able to continue development with paying their programmers :( :)

That is why I love Random Nut and all people who developed this new k-lite :)
    keep on working, this really a kind of art :) to make k-lite as same small as audiogalaxy before probably and faster... If any of you or other people need help,
    feel free to ask me openly. I will try to help you as far as I can...

thanks anyway, david.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I just thought about that cause I knew I saw that name before that&#39;s the old kazaa ooook. And if I got this right they are coming for kazaalite because it&#39;s not there product. Damn, I might as well be a noob.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Double Agent
    sharemen should thank the author of k++ for turning their crap software into a better version.

ungrateful bastards

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news@5 September 2003 - 16:38
    hello,

first I have to mention - that although I understand copyright issues - we have to share our thoughts also offline openly to understand each other better.

Then: The company of Kazaa (yellow one) Sharman - they are afraid or worry about Users leaving them and going to K-Lite. But they should not worry - cause
    both programs connect to same network - although many people as me uses Kazaa Lite K++ (2.4.2 or older, depends on pc), the yellow Kazaa could be an alternative for some people who wish to use it furthermore... and cause both Kazaa versions
    connect to same network they should work together.

I&#39;ve also READ: that the new Kazaa (yellow) plus shoud be sold for 30&#036;, but
    sharing is not based on commercial stuff that is why they should not do this

Another reason for their action maybe: Sharman is supported by many advetisements (Spyware and so on, cause: how would you support development
    of filesharing program in the economy other than with ads?) And if many people go to K-Lite, cause it is faster in some ways, some of the supporters of sharman would no longer support them and sharman would no longer be able to continue development with paying their programmers

That is why I love Random Nut and all people who developed this new k-lite
    keep on working, this really a kind of art to make k-lite as same small as audiogalaxy before probably and faster... If any of you or other people need help,
    feel free to ask me openly. I will try to help you as far as I can...

thanks anyway, david.
    they don&#39;t give a rats ass about people coming to their network. I&#39;m thnking they don&#39;t even care about kazaa that putting more ads on it. To them kazaa is just a ad program

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by LambdaFox@4 September 2003 - 21:54

Brilliant, they have all the links ill ever need if ii want to re install kazaa lite on that very page, who needs google, ill just use that.
    thanks.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    i dont think sharman really cares about kazaa lite. they can get thier program out through kazaa lite without thier ad companies getting mad because thier releasing thier software without thier ads that they are paying them for. less bandwith costs for them. kazaa lite does nothing but make kazaa more popular and the makers of kazaa lite K++ arent&#39; getting paid. so i dont think sharman really cares that much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast