Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is This Of Any Use To Anyone?

http://opensores.thebunker.net/pub/sites/w...03-simplenomad/

is this of any use to anyone or is it a pointless link?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    cough, cough

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    why has no-one except me replied to this post?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    because people are wondering what the it is you have posted.
    im not gonna test this out unless i know what it is.

oh a linux and windows version.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    well, ncovert is the program which apparently spoofs ip&#39;s successfully within kazaa...ncovert appears on this page

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    paranoid?

I have no need for encryption in normal day to day internet use and I imagine it&#39;s the same for most individual surfers.

Windows 2000 already uses excellent encryption when it&#39;s needed (128bit) so one more program = added bloat and bog.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    well, the reason i posted it is because if more people know they can share with effective immunity, surely the worries re: riaa will disappear?
    there will be a lot less leechers if they know they&#39;re not gonna get convicted...

http://www.globetechnology.com/servlet/sto...ory/Technology/

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Masking the IP won&#39;t do anything to disuade RIAA and similar. Every hop will show in a trace route and your ISP proxy will be second to last. It&#39;s a simple thing to go from there and subpoena any additional information. The ISP will know it was you, you can&#39;t mask your connection to them.
    The only way to avoid it is by using an independent annonymous proxy with a program that reverses the headers to look like it was "recieved by" rather than "sent by" that proxie. There are programs that do that but I haven&#39;t bookmarked them.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    why would this be given so much praise by a real &#39;hacker&#39; then?
    surely if it wasn&#39;t a big thing, there would not have been such a hullabaloo about it?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    depends what and who you do with it I suppose.

But in this case, kazaa, I see no point. Once you&#39;ve connected to the wrong user, you are toast&#33; Netstat, Neotrace, all that kind of stuff only takes a few millisconds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast