Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: True Blood (HBO TV Series)[2008]

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Agreed.

No one gave a fuck about Jessica/new guys relationship or the drama that unfolded with him cheating on her with Lafayette.
    No one gave a fuck about Tara being in limbo of whatever the the hell that was about. No one has ever cared about her mother.
    No one gave a fuck about the Andy and Holly stepchildren/incest path they were playing around with.
    Jason has apparently done a 180 turn in the last episode of a 7 season show? Get fucked, you shithead writers.

At least Ginger finally got laid.

yo

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    nickherc's Avatar Poster
    Worst finale ever. I even liked Dexter finale more, and that was terrible (I'm a lumberjack and that's okay, I sleep all night and work all day). True blood used to be a gem, Season 1 and 2 was awesome. Remember when Jason was addicted to V, that was hilarious. First two season were awesome, then it quickly went downhill. They destroyed the character of Eric, plots were boring and fillers. Eh... Well, at least it had nice "getting laid" scenes and some nice boobies.

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    Damn shame, problem is the writers never know how to end these series....name a good ending to any long running series?

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    Only good thing about season 2+ is Jessica is HOT

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    Went downhill after Season 3.

It all moved into melodrama.
    Last edited by blown2bits; 02-11-2015 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678