• Post the review

113 68.07%
  • Don't Post the Review

53 31.93%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Ho's

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by s0b4l4 View Post
    if the dont want that someone post their review, then don do it.
    after all, they have their rights.
    is common sense.
    if you dont want that some info about yourself be revealed, why post info about someone (or something) that they dont want to be reveald?
    i think that if someone post the review, he should know that can be banned from tophos.
    almost all the sites currently on the list wish they werent. it isnt fst's job to keep them hidden. if a site wants to be hidden and not talked about its their job to convey that message to the users and hope they all listen.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I've been following this whole charade for a while and I must say it has been mildly amusing in the beginning seeing all these TH fan-boys posting here, the admins making dupe-accounts while swearing at and insulting every member that dared to post in a topic they made or about TH.

The only thing they have done by this 'troll/slander-fest' is that they lost any sympathy from me, and I believe a lot of others, not involved in this conflict, will feel the same.

I ran into the TH-admins here a few times, but most of the topics have been removed. I have rather thick skin but at times I really was tempted to take a few screenshots from my TH-acc and post a review here at FST.

What I don't get is why nobody just created an account there during all the time there were open signups, got some screenshots, edited the details out and posted it here, under another account!
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    post it!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    I voted for couldn't give a shit, oh wait - that wasn't an option, well it should have been.

FST should do what it feels is right for FST, Topho's will also do what they feel is right that they should do, if there is no compromise middle ground then you both make that decision based on what you believe to be for the betterment of the site and its members.
    Bang on.
    I think that FST isn't dictated by other sites's rules and this is a filesharingtalk board with an open culture where all forms of discussions are allowed. This also forms a part of its charm and the staff here have done well to ward off threats.

But it's also their laid back nature(which is great for the most part) that allows outsiders to use FST like a public toilet.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 09-21-2008 at 10:05 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    The Main concern i believe is that they posted the usernames of some of the uploaders in the attached screenshot - and the forum titles.

And if a site doesnt want a review then one should not be posted - Ever. Its a common curtesy tbh. Hell you would not want me to do a review of your family? A torrent site community is like a family - with people sharing ideas as well as files.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Tristan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-w...nie-11019.html
    there are only 2 screens, but as you can see there is nothing special

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    trebor31's Avatar -=-=-=-=- BT Rep: +3
    respect tophos wishes and leave it be!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It's a shame the alternative "Delete the WTAW thread alltogether and move on" wasn't there .

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I know that part of FST's mandate is to make tracker information available to people but I still think that not posting is the right course.

You see I am also aware that in certain circles all members of FST are still viewed as untrustworthy idiots.

As a loyal albeit short term member I hardly appreciate that and if granting this small courtesy does anything to lessen that perception I say we should all swallow our collect pride and acquiesce to Tophos wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I got word Mel was bullying them and so I stepped in.
    Mel was doing something in his mind only.Witlessly typing a few homophobic epithets hardly amounts to bullying .At least where I come from.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-21-2008 at 01:25 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    sharkezo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
    the most powerful weapon on the internet is that you can ignore anyone at anytime. There's absolutely nothing that the other side can do about it.
    1+

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast