Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Where the fuck...

  1. #1
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    ...did Chromo go?



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Just noticed ! lol I got default FST style looks ok I guess . I did prefer chromo as the default stretches out the letters and is hard to read .

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Fuck default.... Chromo or gtfo.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Free Chromo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Just noticed ! lol I got default FST style looks ok I guess . I did prefer chromo as the default stretches out the letters and is hard to read .
    Where is it stretching the letters?

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Just noticed ! lol I got default FST style looks ok I guess . I did prefer chromo as the default stretches out the letters and is hard to read .
    Where is it stretching the letters?

    Obviously sport you don't need reading glasses . I kid you not their longer , really . I'm use to the tri colours now tho , it will do .

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    I'm use to the tri colours now tho , it will do .
    Should read "Colors from default skin of version 3.0 of vbulletin"

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,396
    Where the fuck did the quick-jump box go to for that matter

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    I'm use to the tri colours now tho , it will do .
    Should read "Colors from default skin of version 3.0 of vbulletin"

    Ya Vbulletin 3 colours .

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Where the fuck did the quick-jump box go to for that matter
    People actually use that?

    Every time I remove some (in my eyes) useless feature people complain 'cause it's missing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •