Thread: [req] tl

f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Need an invitation, not for me but for a real friend at work. he has some great sites and he's a good seeder so i can vouch for him.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i find it odd when traders come to this forums to request something for free. you cant be trusted since you can just take this account and turn around and trade it. for all we know you already have a guy who has promised you something if you get him a TL account. sry for the negative comment but the attitude you have towards torrent sites and torrenting in general just annoys the shit outta me.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    i find it odd when traders come to this forums to request something for free. you cant be trusted since you can just take this account and turn around and trade it. for all we know you already have a guy who has promised you something if you get him a TL account. sry for the negative comment but the attitude you have towards torrent sites and torrenting in general just annoys the shit outta me.
    A.Why would i trade TL if it's just level 3 and everyone has it?
    B. I can get it within a sec, i just wanna see if someone is actually giving away anything for free here.
    C.You can check my signature.I gave away ScT and FTN for free, here at FST.
    You, on the other hand, write in your signature:"PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR INVITES".
    you will never be able to give these for free, so if one of us can't be trusted it's you.

Still waiting for someone to PM me.