Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: ESiR - Best HD Release group?

I uploaded now on bithdtv WiKi release, so who wants can grab, I posted same frames, and diference is lesser then on these pictures, so I apologies, but it is still little bit better, sharper, better colours.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    EuReKA is my favorite group. They have more releases than all other groups and they don't care about DVD-size at all (CRF). DXVA is a nice bonus "feature" too.

CtrlHD is a big group and the quality and type of encoding depends to much on the actual encoder. They are better than scene of course as almost all internal encoders are. Other good encoders/groups are: HDmonSK, iLL, DON, ESiR, M794, MMI, NiX, PerfectionHD

If you stick to those groups and to HDbits and Bit-HDTV, you'll get more than 80% of all available movies in great quality.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by newswalker View Post
    EuReKA is my favorite group. They have more releases than all other groups and they don't care about DVD-size at all (CRF). DXVA is a nice bonus "feature" too.

CtrlHD is a big group and the quality and type of encoding depends to much on the actual encoder. They are better than scene of course as almost all internal encoders are. Other good encoders/groups are: HDmonSK, iLL, DON, ESiR, M794, MMI, NiX, PerfectionHD

If you stick to those groups and to HDbits and Bit-HDTV, you'll get more than 80% of all available movies in great quality.
    Thx for this, I already know for iLL, DON and NiX but in future I will pay attention to other groups you mentioned.
    Last edited by makkienator; 10-27-2008 at 09:53 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Thanks for teh infraction! Keep protecting the assholes that make the torrent sites hate FST, it's a great long-term plan!
    Why does dunsom have disabled privs.? Hes one of the best users here...

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Thanks for the info on this thread. I have been downloading all my fave movies as scene releases from TL and have sometimes been pretty disappointed by the quality compared to actual Blu-Ray / HD-DVD. Now I know there are better releases I am going to have to get myself onto hdbits by trading some invites when my initial 30 days here is up.

Feel like I have wasted over 100GB of DL though

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylover View Post
    Now I know there are better releases I am going to have to get myself onto hdbits by trading some invites when my initial 30 days here is up.
    Yeah...good luck with that.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylover View Post
    Now I know there are better releases I am going to have to get myself onto hdbits by trading some invites when my initial 30 days here is up.
    Yeah...good luck with that.
    I take it we are well into tough territory to get in

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Eureka > CtrlHD + ESIR > than any other group.

Eureka No1. ESiR and CtrlHD joint second.
    Last edited by Unstable1; 11-17-2008 at 03:10 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by unstable1 View Post
    eureka > ctrlhd + esir > than any other group.

Eureka no1. Esir and ctrlhd joint second.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I think Esir i ok but looking at WiKi big difference by far better quality, which tracker has most of WiKi releases
    Last edited by 2slick4u; 11-18-2008 at 03:45 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast