Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello everyonn,i'm new here.

updating:

the uploading is rising ,but it still not good enough, right now between 3-8 KB\S

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO View Post
    Change your ISP
    you mean like I already said

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO View Post
    Change your ISP
    hi.

I have already got this answer,but i wondering how am i doing it?

can you explane to me?

as i said i'm new here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    thechamp86's Avatar 720p Addict BT Rep: +1
    If you would like a better upload speed.the only way to do so is to upgrade your Connection, by contacting your Internet Provider,and say you would like to upgrade it, As you probaly know this will cost more

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by thechamp86 View Post
    If you would like a better upload speed.the only way to do so is to upgrade your Connection, by contacting your Internet Provider,and say you would like to upgrade it, As you probaly know this will cost more
    ok thenk you, i will probably do so, but first of all i will asked for the price...

That sounds like reasonable solution.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Ok since obviously no one else is gonna give you a straight answer I better try.

People like us, yes I'm in the same boat, that have a less than perfect upspeed need to use a workaround. It's very simple. Just seed lots of torrents giving you a constant upload.

Use freeleech torrents to make sure you don't get banned in the process of filling your client up with torrents. If the site you are using doesn't have those, then partial seed torrents i.e. just download 2-3 rarfiles from each torrent.

Seed as long as it takes. Keep your client on uploading at all times.

Also in case the site you use has seed bonus, take advantage of that as well. Many sites have this.

Since my last reformat, I have downloaded over 500GBs and have almost 0.9 ratio (that is including all the free leech torrents I have grabbed). Ratio is great on all the sites I'm on.

Whether my global ratio is below or above 1, pretty much just depends on how active I'm at downloading.

Edit: A few other things to add.

1. Make sure you use a proper client. I would recommend Azureus (Vuse) and use the queuing feature, when seeding many torrents at the same time. uTorrent should do the trick though as well, since it's pretty low on resources.

2. In case your haven't on open connection already, look into portforwarding your router if you have one, and also make sure your software firewall isn't blocking anything.

3. If you still have problems getting steady speeds after all that, look into encryption.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 09-22-2008 at 10:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just a few things to add Blue_skies

Try limiting download speed and dont run more than a couple torrents at once.
    Make sure encryption is enabled and DHt is disabled.
    Allow incoming legacy connections
    If you are using a router enable port mapping.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Would opening connections help here ?

http://www.lvllord.de/?lang=en&url=downloads

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ryan20021982's Avatar Z@X | t3Am BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    by the way ISP=Internet Service Provider

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Just a few things to add Blue_skies

...and dont run more than a couple torrents at once.
    This is why Azureus is best for the job. Have it run everything, but use queuing and limit active only. Then make torrents not count as active unless speed is above 1KB/s

I personally have it on 10 active, but my connection is very steady.

Pretty much you want to almost max your upspeed at all times if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12