Thread: new winmx

Winmx has gone through alot of changes since the RIAA shut down www.winmx.com and the network connection caches due to a dedicated group of people commited to keeping winmx alive. When winmx didn't die after the RIAA tried to shut it down, they flooded the network with fake file botnets, this has also been dealt with by winnmxworld running a live blocklist to block the ip's of the fakers.
    The network is now stronger than ever with the release of the the new community patch which provides new caches into the network, blocking of fake file botnets and UPNP router su pport. Winmx is now the cleanest file sharing software available on the net with all types of files avaialable to download. Come try it out or update your existing winmx to the super new connection patch available at patch.winmxconex.com. Help and support always available at www.winmxworld.com and live help in the chat room Winmx Community Patch_D905A1CADAD0

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    They already log onto my networks, so yes, why not give it a try. Did you realise WinMx is far from dead? In fact roughly 3 million users log onto Japanese networks every day?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ohh i no been there on the private ones for many of year now
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    damn thought winmx died like 5+ years ago....