Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IRC Download scripts ??

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Ok are there any scripts that can directly download from the Pre/Release channel?
    I am basically looking for a script that would pick up the site URL for the new releases from the channel and download the torrent file from that URL and then start downloading it in u/r/wTorrent ..
    Do suck scripts exist which can be easily modified for different trackers? I knw BMTV has one but i was looking for some other .

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    A lot of trackers have their own scripts for things like that. It's hard to use one script for every tracker, as each tracker announces differently; so unless you have some basic regex knowledge, you should try looking in those tutorial sections.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    does one exist for HDbits .. cuz i am mainly searching a script for that tracker ...I didnt find one in the forums

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    does one exist for HDbits

it would be 100% possible to create one based on the HDbits IRC channel... their announce in the channel contains enough info for it to be done...

i dunno if one exists but you should create it for yourself... that's what i do whenever i need such a thing for a torrent site... i find programming to be a very challenging and rewarding skill....

good luck and no i won't make it for you.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    does one exist for HDbits

it would be 100% possible to create one based on the HDbits IRC channel... their announce in the channel contains enough info for it to be done...

i dunno if one exists but you should create it for yourself... that's what i do whenever i need such a thing for a torrent site... i find programming to be a very challenging and rewarding skill....

good luck and no i won't make it for you.
    Thanks for the info .. so wud i have to start from scratch or is there a base source code that i can use maybe ..

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    TidusBlade's Avatar Watermelon Knight BT Rep: +3
    You might wanna ask in the HDBits IRC, maybe someone already made one and is willing to share it?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    i am kinda IRC averse .. they might just decide to ban me

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    why not just use rss filters to download... Oo
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    its not there in HDbits

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    then they must suck ass, if they don't have rss setup lmao
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast