Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What u wish about trackers

MAX011's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i wish that FTN is level 2 or 3 just to join to .

so what will happen if all the trackers r open for sign up and remove unused account after 20 days sure no body can have more than 3 real active accounts . so in this situation all the trackers will be open all the time forever

tell me what u think

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    what?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    MAX011's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    iam talking if it wasn't any levels it will be soo easy to get in any tracker u want

is it more clear now . 50 % of people here just want the tracker for the level not for the content or the community just becaue of the level and if u don't belive just look to the trade section

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I wish people didn't care so much about a bunch of damn p2p sites. I think its hilarious that everything is ranks, reviewed, and sought after. People also don't seem to realize that all 0day sites are the same. SCC=SCT GFT=FTN. Another thing, FTN isn't that great. It may be hard to get into but the pre times and speed suck.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by xGeNeSisx View Post
    I wish people didn't care so much about a bunch of damn p2p sites. I think its hilarious that everything is ranks, reviewed, and sought after. People also don't seem to realize that all 0day sites are the same. SCC=SCT GFT=FTN. Another thing, FTN isn't that great. It may be hard to get into but the pre times and speed suck.
    sorry m8 but i have to say SCT not the same

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Another thing, FTN isn't that great. It may be hard to get into but the pre times and speed suck.
    alot of idiots think no-ratio is a good thing.....I don't think ftn even compares to sct really...there is no point in joining...
    Last edited by users; 09-21-2008 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    Another thing, FTN isn't that great. It may be hard to get into but the pre times and speed suck.
    alot of idiots think no-ratio is a good thing.....I don't think ftn even compares to sct really...there is no point in joining...
    Why?

And don't even think about levels; they're stupid and pointless. Levels are based on how hard it is to get into a site through a legitimate process. Thus, it is only traders that really care about levels.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Who cares .. Or you have or you haven't..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post

Why?

And don't even think about levels; they're stupid and pointless. Levels are based on how hard it is to get into a site through a legitimate process. Thus, it is only traders that really care about levels.
    so you agree ftn is useless even though its higher level.....

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    And don't even think about levels; they're stupid and pointless. Levels are based on how hard it is to get into a site through a legitimate process. Thus, it is only traders that really care about levels.[/quote]

not only traders . also normal people when they have high level traker they don't make giveaway for this tracker . and even they make u find strang rules and u find 1 inviter and 50 user wants it

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast