Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Trackers rights to privacy..??

  1. #1
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    982
    In regards to the recent ongoing events involving THS .... I think the staff and pretty much most of the users here are unreasonable.. Why is it that there is no regard for a site anonymity?? Granted this is a site used for information but, if a tracker(new or old) has officially requested that they be nameless in any way, it should be respected... In the THS incident and all that follows it, this falls in this category.. Although both sides at this point maybe in the wrong with what they are doing, its clearly obvious that the staff(or at least some of them) object to such a review/info being posted.. The staff here st FST should respect that.. It's been made perfectly clear that the Staff at FST do not give a crap about the very sites that gets tendered here and thats pretty sad.
    It's not just with THS or with picture reviews but, just in general. We have that stupid trade list, and the "NON-TRADE" list as well... it's how the staff handle decent requests about having site urls not being listed...Ect.. But, this isn't just the staff... many, many users here show on a dialy basis(sometimes more than once a day) how they don't give a crap about the sites they ask/trade for... peeps here break tracker rules every day... and all that they say is... this is fst, tracker rules don't apply here..they tracker rules are lame and the staff is stupid..
    and what happends when they get caught/banned?... they come running back here and post all kinds of crap on how they were wronged... like its gonna freking help...lol

    not all site mind what goes on here it seems.. All i'm saying is that perhaps if the staff and peeps cared more about their community(bittorrent) things and attitudes might be diferent.....

    now, i know a bunch of peeps thinking they are either l33t or funny are gonna post some dumb crap.... but, at the end of the day.. you all know i'm right!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    638
    Excellent point of view... The staff here dont give a flying rat fuck about you or the sites....Its all about the Benjamins I think.Some of the users dont care about the sites either as long as they get their next trade......... who cares about the other users who they are exposing. Hence why I give them the same treatment they give me and my users... what comes around goes around.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    205
    fst doesn't care about trackers, just like trackers don't care about the law....its all good...

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    fst doesn't care about trackers, just like trackers don't care about the law....its all good...
    If you dont like these trackers views on the law....Might I point out downloading off these trackers makes you as bad as you say the staff on them are does it not?

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    982
    this wasn't meant to be trash tread jonsinica :p .... the staff have said things like well, they don't respect us, why the hell should we respect them!?...

    thats point point i'm trying to make here.... the staff and most of the users here NEVER respected the trackers(and this can be seen throughout the bittorrent section).. So, i think this mentality they have is kinda retarded.. if the FST staff wants a happy medium, they need to start meeting tracker staff half way.. POINT BLANK AND SIMPLE.. that would be the only way to avoid things like whats goin on with THS....
    but alas... unless i'm wrong, i don't that happening anytime soon..

    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    fst doesn't care about trackers, just like trackers don't care about the law....its all good...
    if the tracker cared about the law, then you wouldn't be here and have what you have!

    again refrain from the dumb crap please!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsonica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    fst doesn't care about trackers, just like trackers don't care about the law....its all good...
    If you dont like these trackers views on the law....Might I point out downloading off these trackers makes you as bad as you say the staff on them are does it not?
    adding to what jonsonica said.... just so you know... the trackers don't having anything.. it's the users that have the files... so it's peeps like yourself are the lawbreakers... not the staff!!

    read up on how trackers really work!
    Last edited by jasperr; 09-23-2008 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsonica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    fst doesn't care about trackers, just like trackers don't care about the law....its all good...
    If you dont like these trackers views on the law....Might I point out downloading off these trackers makes you as bad as you say the staff on them are does it not?
    yeah, but i'm not complaining...
    Last edited by users; 09-23-2008 at 01:31 PM.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    638
    I agree with you about meeting half way....Problem is they dont want to meet half way...The staff here dont want to negotiate with "terrorists" so to speak.They assume the staff have no leverage on them so they do what they want regaurding the sites they post about ect...I honestly think if they set some terms there would be more peace between alot of sites... but to be honest... Reality was trying to make peace between these sites over a year ago... in return for him dealing with the staff from various sites.... the users here were in return mad at reality... so its a lose lose situation... I think he figured just screw both ends and he still gets the same amount of $ in the end... and less headaches.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,105
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    now, i know a bunch of peeps thinking they are either l33t or funny are gonna post some dumb crap.... but, at the end of the day.. you all know i'm right!
    Now I am neither l33t or a peep for that matter and I doubt if many people here think I'm funny,but I just wanted to add jasperr that the real problem here is that people do not know you are right.

    And jonsonica the terrorist analogy was apt since most of your minions actions here are directed against innocents.
    I am not FST just a member here and rest assured if you can offer me any tangible proof why I shouldn't be I will quit in a second just like I did TopHos.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsonica View Post
    I agree with you about meeting half way....Problem is they dont want to meet half way...The staff here dont want to negotiate with "terrorists" so to speak.They assume the staff have no leverage on them so they do what they want regaurding the sites they post about ect...I honestly think if they set some terms there would be more peace between alot of sites... but to be honest... Reality was trying to make peace between these sites over a year ago... in return for him dealing with the staff from various sites.... the users here were in return mad at reality... so its a lose lose situation... I think he figured just screw both ends and he still gets the same amount of $ in the end... and less headaches.

    but his peace attempts were half-assed as the staff rarely enforced any of the rules on the users side..... but if tracker staff broke any of the rules they were slapped up and scolded for it.. Does that sound like a fair deal to you!? that's a no brainer on why it didn't pan out.. If your gonna have a decent place for all your gonna have to take some shit.. and the rest would have to deal with it or move on.. to be honest places like this are a dime a dozen now.. and many don't involve trading.. and thats still pretty bad, but theres a difference many of those places would be willing to work with tracker staff... unlike how it seems here...

    as i said all it would take is for the staff to meet trackers half way and i'm sure there would be less headaches..

    or they could always go back to being just a kazaa site... lmao
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    now, i know a bunch of peeps thinking they are either l33t or funny are gonna post some dumb crap.... but, at the end of the day.. you all know i'm right!
    Now I am neither l33t or a peep for that matter and I doubt if many people here think I'm funny,but I just wanted to add jasperr that the real problem here is that people do not know you are right.

    And jonsonica the terrorist analogy was apt since most of your minions actions here are directed against innocents.
    I am not FST just a member here and rest assured if you can offer me any tangible proof why I shouldn't be I will quit in a second just like I did TopHos.
    I never said you were FST.... if you didnt agree with what THS was doing... then I respect the fact you asked for your account to be disabled. Its all in each persons point of view. Nobody should try to make you do anything you dont want to do. They can post facts ect... but the decision itself to decide what your going to beleive and not beleive is always up to you.This site is fine... just some of the stuff they do is dumb... You can say the same about almost anywhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •