2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    thanks man!
    fucking password stealers

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    BLaZor? From where do I know this name?
    BLaZor is from TiT. I don't know wtf he was trying to do with that link at TT, but it sure seems shady.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BLaZor
    Hi there

I just wanted to set something straight, I have heard things have been going down everywhere about what happened and I'm trying to fix my damaged rep here.

I got invited onto TT and then I saw a link posted in a torrent comment, I clicked on it thinking it was legit only to find out later that it was a cookie stealing site. Some guy used my login details, logged into TT and then started posting these links on the site using my username. I was away at the time and when I came back I had a shit load of messages with people asking me what happened.

The guy who posted the link, I also suspected he had his account comprised too.

I joined the irc channel, argued my case, and I had people to back me up. Everybody that knows me will know I wouldn't do such stupid things and I'm glad the people I know pulled through. Go and ask any old staffer from TiT, TDC, ACiD.
    I got my account back and that was sorted but the only thing left now to deal with is a broken reputation and misunderstanding.

Thank you for reading this.

BLaZor

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BLaZor View Post
    Hi there

I just wanted to set something straight, I have heard things have been going down everywhere about what happened and I'm trying to fix my damaged rep here.

I got invited onto TT and then I saw a link posted in a torrent comment, I clicked on it thinking it was legit only to find out later that it was a cookie stealing site. Some guy used my login details, logged into TT and then started posting these links on the site using my username. I was away at the time and when I came back I had a shit load of messages with people asking me what happened.

The guy who posted the link, I also suspected he had his account comprised too.

I joined the irc channel, argued my case, and I had people to back me up. Everybody that knows me will know I wouldn't do such stupid things and I'm glad the people I know pulled through. Go and ask any old staffer from TiT, TDC, ACiD.
    I got my account back and that was sorted but the only thing left now to deal with is a broken reputation and misunderstanding.

Thank you for reading this.

BLaZor
    Guy seems legit.
    Im kay

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah I doubted it was actually BLaZor doing it as soon as I saw at TT. Usually the [you] tag is the problem in torrent comment, but getting hacked via javascript completely sucks.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    get and use the NoScript addon for firefox ... you never run into javascript problems again

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    <^>^<^>
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    get and use the NoScript addon for firefox ... you never run into javascript problems again
    +1

ya, nice one Raban

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12