Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burning A Movie

Poster
    You don't need to do anything to watch it on your computer. Just open it with whatever player you use. If you want to save it to CD, just burn it as data. Still too big? Use roxio 6(?) which can span the movie accross multiple CD's. 2 in this case.

WinISO doesn't encode, it converts images to true ISO images. Or extracts them to a folder. That's all.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    avi and ive been trying to burn it as a data disc but it wont do it! should i try and go back to nero 5? and i c something about can damage ur cd drive is this true?

Dee

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    No, don't go back. Do you have the full nero ultra or the small one from dred?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    and for some reason roxio wont work under windows xp with my computer, even with the patches but i can try again i just dont get why this movie is so damn specail i mean it shouldnt be this hard, i burned resident evil, jay and silent bob strike back, pretty woman, the goonies, the lord of the rings two towers, wich all by the way were dvd rips without any problem in click n burn pro but this one movie is just killing me! lol i know im on both of ur last nerves im sorry

Dee

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    i downloaded the trial version from the site, and put in a serial number cause the one from kazaa would not extract without one error like in the middle.

Dee

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    Why can't you burn it as data?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    Did you go back for all the aspi patches and updates for your burner?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    sorry! ok aspi? huh? wherE? and i dont know why this file just wont burn, im going to download roxio 6 like balaam suggested and if that dosent work then i dont know, my memory is to low to keep a file that big on my hard drive, so i dont know, and if i trim it i dont know where i would start, the beginning isnt that full on credits and the end has none, it ends with josh kissing cher so i dont know what to do! should i just forget about the whole thing?

Dee

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Poster
    there should be a link in nero to the updates. try help or about. there's a bunch of add ons usually

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Poster
    If all else fails, you could always get an avi splitter and burn the movie over two disks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast