Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Old Tv Series

uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Yeah, I agree regarding that theme song... it's the funkiest!

They're showing the Streets of San Fransisco every weeknight on cable here in Oz.. I'm lovin' it.

Also regularly watching:
    Quincy M.E. (Klugman&#33
    The Lucy Show
    Pettycoat Junction
    Green Acres
    MASH
    Hogan's Heroes
    Get Smart
    I Dream of Jeannie
    The Addams Family

Cartoon network is currently in my good books too...
    Wacky Races
    Banana Splits Adventure Show
    He-Man & the Masters of the Universe

I feel like a kid again! ^_^

Edit: OMFG! I just checked the new TV guide... tonight, they start showing My Mother, The Car!...

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    yes i likje watching the addams family and wacky races as well. but in cartoons i never miss scooby doo. watched it for over 15 years now. i watch it even though i seen some episodes loads of times

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Thanks to cable tv I get my daily fix of old series: The A-Team, Wiseguy, etc.

But I'd kill for an opportunity to watch Space 1999 again!

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    update

Greatest American Hero (an early superhero series) (he could fly but never land properly)
    Knight Rider
    Welcome Back Kotter
    Automan
    Masquerade
    Manimal
    Misfits Of Science
    Bosom Buddies
    One Day At A Time
    Alice
    Silver Spoons
    What's Happening
    Mork and Mindy (there's talk of a movie)
    Buck Rogers
    Get Smart
    I Love Lucy
    I Dream Of Jeanie
    Bewitched
    Six Million Dollar Man
    Bionic Woman
    Powers Of Mathew Star
    Dukes Of Hazard
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    HorrorFanatic: I'm with you on the Rathbone/Holmes films, they are the best!! I never miss one when they're repeated on TV.

I also try and catch the following when they are repeated:

Captain Scarlet

Thunderbirds

The Professionals

Sweeney (Shut it slag!&#33

Thundercats

The Moomins

Quincy M.E

Starsky And Hutch

Batman (Adam West cracks me up!! )

The Man From U.N.C.L.E

Trapdoor

Dangermouse ("Ahh, Stiletto." "Si Barone!!" )

Chorlton And The Wheelies

Flintstones (You know they were wifeswapping!!! )

Captain Caveman

Transformers

The Mysterious Cities Of Gold

Ulysses 31 (Did it ever end??)

soopaman
    Signature removed

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    yes i seen manimal, buck rogers, dukes of hazzard, mork and mindy and knight rider. huge fan of knight rider, and would love to see manimal and buck rogers again on our screens. lucky for me i can still watch the old knight rider and the mork and mindy. Even watch a-team, and charlies angels. mork and mindy was hilarious because of mork's friend, but i can never remember his name

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    yes i never miss thundercats, just loved that series. Also never miss professionals when it on, and batman too. Captain caveman i never miss, and that cartoon series ulysses was great, but i never heard anything about that for ages. also never missed dungeons and dragons. But my all time favourite cartoons, have to be scooby doo(UNMISSABLE ), captain caveman, wacky races, thundercats, and dungeons and dragons. Programs without a shadow of a doubt, knight rider, street hawk(just had to love that hyperthrust and the bike), t-j-hooker(with william shatner),streets of san francisco(with the coolest ever theme tune ), charlies angels, and the professionals.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@4 October 2003 - 03:41
    yes i never miss thundercats, just loved that series. Also never miss professionals when it on, and batman too. Captain caveman i never miss, and that cartoon series ulysses was great, but i never heard anything about that for ages. also never missed dungeons and dragons. But my all time favourite cartoons, have to be scooby doo(UNMISSABLE ), captain caveman, wacky races, thundercats, and dungeons and dragons. Programs without a shadow of a doubt, knight rider, street hawk(just had to love that hyperthrust and the bike), t-j-hooker(with william shatner),streets of san francisco(with the coolest ever theme tune ), charlies angels, and the professionals.
    If you liked Thundercats you can't forget Silverhawks. It was the "outer space" version of Thundercats
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    i have probably seen silverhawks, but i cannot remember. i watch that many. i guess you remember those that were cult best. i think loads of people know about thundercats, captain caveman, wacky races and so on.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    THUNDERBIRDS rules

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast