Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have Spotify

ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think last.fm pwns Spotify, it's free and better. Also if someone deeper in the music as I am, this website is almost useless anyway, try soulseek
    TCS Byatch in training

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Yeah. Good luck with this.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by fnu View Post
    At Spotify you listen to what you want when you want but don’t own the music and you don’t pay for music.
    With membership to the right music-tracker(s) and/or the use of Soulseek you can also listen to what you want, you would own the music and you wouldn't pay for it neither ... what makes 'Spotify' a rather useless service imo.
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I don't think most of you get what spotify is. It's a program that is streaming music from servers to your computer. It takes about 2 seconds to stream any song. You get it in lossless quaility, you don't have to maintain any kind of ratio, you don't have to pay for it if you don't mind some minor ads in it. So that like having a libary of lossless music in your computer without it taking up any space on you harddrives.

Tt feels like you have the songs on you computer since there is basicly no loading time for them. You can FF without notice it buffering. And it's all legal! What is there to complain about? And the design is remarkable!

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e-272938/page3

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    yep..

Thatsgreat is right

I saw a lot of posts before that some members can keep a good ratio on spotify ..haha pwnt !

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    yep..

Thatsgreat is right

I saw a lot of posts before that some members can keep a good ratio on spotify ..haha pwnt !
    spotify is not a tracker, so how come they keep a good ratio in it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12