Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have Spotify

Need FTN.

About Spotify:

Spotify is serial entrepreneur Daniel Ek new online music start-up. Before I tested it I thought that the world just did not need another online music platform but now that I am using I changed my mind. With a really simple process you download and install their application, just like you download Skype, you login and can listen to all the music you like. Analogies? Spotify is like iTunes but with on-demand. It’s like Joost, but for music! It´s like Pandora without the need to vote and with your ability to listen to music anytime you want. It´s like Last FM without the community.
    At Spotify you listen to what you want when you want but don’t own the music and you don’t pay for music. Knowing what you are listening to and the kind of music you like more, Spotify will eventually serve ads just like a normal radio, but with the added benefit of context and mood targeting.
    The application looks just great, really simple, quick, easy. From the main screen you can listen to the Radio, selecting the years and musical genres you’d like to hear. A simple search box lets you find all your favourite artists. At any time you can drag a song to one of your playlists, like you would do on iTunes. You can also click on the name of an artist and read his biography, reviews, listen to his top hits or albums (the database looks huge).
    You click on an album and you can listen to it, just like it was on your hard drive. You can also listen to the Artist Radio which will feature music from artists similar to the one you were looking at. It’s probably the best way to discover new music, and it’s addictive! Spotify learns about your listening preferences and recommends you new music in Radio and Artist Radio. It doesn’t have all the social features of services like Last.fm, another really interesting music streaming service, but will soon work with existing social platforms. It’s currently in private beta.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    c.han's Avatar movie collector BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    this is nice,but i think,sportify is weak than ftn.good luck
    Last edited by c.han; 09-28-2008 at 04:23 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by c.han View Post
    Haha! Did you even read his post? Nice one mate!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by c.han View Post
    Spotify invites are more rare than FTN invites. It's kinda hard to compare FTN with Spotify since one is a tracker and the other one a online music service in closed Beta.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    bty not to ruin your party but it would be better to tell ppl that they would in fact start a premium service after the Beta is over .. how do u think they are gonna get the money to maintain the Data center and music if its just gonna be a closed community ..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    As I replied in the previous thread, all beta accounts are premium during the closed beta. The closed beta period will last for about 1,5 years. If you want early access to spotify you might want a beta invite. But if you want to wait for 1,5 years and then trade with someone that has bought a premium account, be my guest. This is a trade for people that wants to use the best online music service today, and the only way of accessing Spotify is by getting a closed beta invite.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    oh it seems i missed this information .. i will try to find out if its for 1.5 yrs

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    The reason for them not opening up is the legal aspect (make agreements with the record companies). So until they have that all sorted, the site will be closed.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Bump!!
    Last edited by fnu; 10-02-2008 at 08:37 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Bump!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast