Thread: Looking for someone to share a seedbox with

Hi!

I'm willing to order a Kimsufi L or 2XL (for the price of XL, if Dediseed will have the same offer as of kimsufi.co.uk) from Dediseed, and want to share it with someone.
    Please write down your email here if you're interested, I'll contact you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i have just ordered from seedright so if u wanna share contact me ..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    we already talked, but you did not respond to my last 2 email. add me on msn, i wrote it down in that email

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Since apextwin does not respond, anyone willing to share a server?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    Still planning on getting a kimsufi? LMK.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i will be up for it next month as i will be buying a kimsufi xl or 2xl or gbit server .. sry mate but i got this fir experimental purpose and the kimsufi L totally sucked

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    no probs, but I've already found someone I'm sharing the box with, and even though 2xl is probably a LOT better than this, I can build up buffers with this I'll never ever use...

topic can be closed

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Considering Dediseeds lack of response to customers I would be wary going with them.

And I agree apectwin. I have both a L with Debian and an XL with Windows and surprise the L does suck. The XL hasn't let me down yet.