Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trancetraffic or TranceRoute

Tt definitely wins. It's like one of those sites: once you use it everything just kinda seems....lacking

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    stress
    Ok... I dont want to ask or beg or do anything like that when it comes to invites. But, I am a power user on TR and I have amazing ratio and all the good stuff that you would want. I love TR but I have always heard that TT is just the place to be at. But I have not been able to get into TT for over a year now and I have asked everywhere...

Is there anyone on this forum that can assist me with this. I am a major Tranceaddict, I willing to give "real invites" to TR not "noob invites", and I will go as far as the mighty green as well.

I would love for someone to help me out if possible... PM me if you can.

And to answer the question on TR for the originator of this post, its pretty amazing but I would love to be on TT as well...

THANKS!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    beco's Avatar seeding BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    for TT you must be power user to request one invite

and TR gives out invites automatic to Power Users
    TT never had open signups

This your differentiate to distinction between tracker vs tracker ......invite?!

You have so many different point of view before the system invite

anyway TT for me ... because of the packs , because of the old ..old stuff in there ...
    rabbit for ever

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Lac0ste's Avatar Trusted User BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    absolutely --- > TT !

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Fly'sEyes BT Rep: +5
    don't believe the hype - if you want the best trance go to TR. Once they have a certain number of seeders the torrents are free leech. The search system at TT is crap - picks up way too much.

The only reason people wank over TT is because it has ALL electronic music. It can't be beaten there.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    both of them are great

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123