Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Best Private Trackers for Mac Users...

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    69
    I've heard of SaveTheCoratee as being a pretty worthwhile exclusively-Mac private tracker, but that's about the only one I've ever heard of...

    I wanted to see if anyone else cared to cue in here with any recommendations for a worthy private tracker with lots of Macintosh content (wouldn't necessarily have to be "exclusively Mac", like the aforementioned tracker, as I'm sure that list of recommendations would unfortunately be pretty short).

    Any thoughts? Thanks!

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    69
    Thanks for the reference!

    Seems like these are the only real Mac torrents sites out there...anyone have any other they care to add to this list? If not, anyone care to weigh in on which of the sites listed below is the best, or which one is even worth the hassle of seeking an invitation to? Thanks!

    • pisexy.org
    • nemesyz.com
    • mac-torrents.com
    • mac-torrents.com
    • beta.MacNBits.com
    • brokenstones.cn (dead!)
    • SaveTheCoratee.org (dead?)

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Neither of those last two are dead. Although STC is down today it seems. Wasn't last nighrt. STC also just implemented a no ratio system (but seed bonus orientated). Those two are the SCT/FSC of the mac torrenting world.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,433
    Quote Originally Posted by jars View Post
    Those two are the SCT/FSC of the mac torrenting world.
    Well said.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I'm Fucking Lost
    Posts
    1,850
    Quote Originally Posted by m021478 View Post

    • pisexy.org
    • nemesyz.com
    • mac-torrents.com
    • mac-torrents.com
    • beta.MacNBits.com
    • brokenstones.cn (dead!)
    • SaveTheCoratee.org (dead?)
    Just to clear things up.

    pisexy .. not a mac tracker, although does have some mac releases (below decent)
    mac-torrents.com... not really its own tracker, just gathers links for mac torrents from public trackers (slow and unsafe)
    beta.MacNBits.com... charge money for access( why bother)
    brokenstones... still the best
    STC... good ideas, but not many torrents in my opinion (still great)

    and what gave you the idea the last 2 are dead?
    Go Leafs Go.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m021478 View Post

    • pisexy.org
    • nemesyz.com
    • mac-torrents.com
    • mac-torrents.com
    • beta.MacNBits.com
    • brokenstones.cn (dead!)
    • SaveTheCoratee.org (dead?)
    Just to clear things up.

    pisexy .. not a mac tracker, although does have some mac releases (below decent)
    mac-torrents.com... not really its own tracker, just gathers links for mac torrents from public trackers (slow and unsafe)
    beta.MacNBits.com... charge money for access( why bother)
    brokenstones... still the best
    STC... good ideas, but not many torrents in my opinion (still great)


    and what gave you the idea the last 2 are dead?
    . . . agreed; plus the other specialist mactracker is: www.vortexnetwork.org

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •