Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tv.torrents.ro inactivity disabled

Question Mark

I've failed to find any sort of contact method for tv.torrents.ro, so I'm hoping someone here can help. I was inactive long enough for my account to be disabled, and was wondering how I might be able to get it back.

If anyone knows anyone from TvT it'd be appreciated if I could get another chance. My name on there is the same as on here.

Thanks much!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    sign up again..if your account was disabled for inactivity its usually erased from their database.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    formos's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    but on btimetv they keep it probably for ages

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hey keep the accounts its not deleted but i dont think they re-enable it as open signups going on

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    If you didn't use why do you need it now? It will get banned again so i can't understand your preocupation.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    sign up again..if your account was disabled for inactivity its usually erased from their database.
    if the sign-up is open if not try to contact the staff they are very friendly

P.S they don`t have irc channel

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    if the sign-up is open if not try to contact the staff they are very friendly

P.S they don`t have irc channel

That's the thing though, I'm trying to figure out HOW to contact them. I'm unsure how to do that.

It actually DOES say that "Your account has been disabled" so I'm assuming they still have record of it. Most places I know ban you if you sign up more than once also.

I didn't use my account for a while, as my life was very busy a couple of months ago, and I know it won't happen again. My ratio was sterling, so I'd hope they'd reactivate me.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Go to their IRC and see what's up.

You may even be able to get your account back..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    Go to their IRC and see what's up.

You may even be able to get your account back..

Do you know their IRC address & channel? Like I said, I've tried to find an IRC for them, and haven't succeeded.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    i searched; couldn't find anything about irc. guess they really don't have one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast