Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which trackers are the fastest

Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Don't care about pre times

Especially for you guys with huge bandwidth and Seed boxes. Can you tell me which trackers are the fastest ones?

I find a lot of trackers can max my connection 10Mbit/s but some don't max it till it's like 10-20 mins into the download.

BCG is fast, Waffles and Whad.cd seem really fast as well. I know CST is lightning fast. Probably the fastest one I had ever tested. Probably BCG after.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    I find a lot of trackers can max my connection 10Mbit/s but some don't max it till it's like 10-20 mins into the download.
    This is usually what I encounter too. I think the sites I get blazing speeds at are bmtv, ipt, tl, and ftn(bcg too). But...it all depends on what I'm downloading, and how many seeds are left. If they are new releases, or new'ish(maybe few days to a week or so old) my connection will pretty much max right off the bat. But if I download something a couple months old, it will start out kind of slow, but then usually hit max after a few minutes.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ScT is fast on everything ... best site ever.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    hdbits torrents usually max out my connection, which isn't saying much, unfortunately. But other users have average speeds of 30-60mbit/s regularly and that's certainly more than you asked for.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    hdbits torrents usually max out my connection, which isn't saying much, unfortunately. But other users have average speeds of 30-60mbit/s regularly and that's certainly more than you asked for.
    That's sweet! I might start getting HD/Blu-Ray rips in *.mkv since they are the size of DVDs and better quality. Also I have my TV as a 3rd monitor hooked up to my PC so I can enjoy High def. I just would not get full rips that are 30-60 gigs each.

Actually I only have Bit-HDTV but I guess it should be fast as well. I haven't used it in a while. I lost HDBits last year when I went on vacation.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    ScT will probably max out your connection on any new torrent uploaded.

they didn't built Rome in one day

7. BitTorrent   -   #7

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    ScT will max your download. Uploading, not so much unless you're first in and have an awesome connection.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    LaTTe's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I'm using 100 Mbps up/down line, Sct, BitMeTV are damn fast. :-)

I heard that FTN's too, but I don't know. right?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Someone said IPT. I think it can max my connection but it's one of those that start at 50-70% of the speed and work their way up.

I know SCT, BMTV, BCG, Waffles or What can max out my connection right from the start.

How is the speed on TB, T-D and ST?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast