Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 LastLast

Thread: seedbox.fr?

Dear,

RR6 is under synflood attack since lot of days. Our provider has simply shut down connection link.
    We refund all customers on this server.

regards

2. BitTorrent   -   #162
    canopus's Avatar Poster
    anybody who got kimsufi from FRA?

3. BitTorrent   -   #163
    It isn't worth to buy from seedbox.fr ? Does it suck so much?

4. BitTorrent   -   #164
    RR6 is up and running now.
    Thanks to all customers for patience.

5. BitTorrent   -   #165
    Filthy Ripper
    After coming back online rr6 seems to be much better. Almost no lags and speeds much better. I've got stable 10-12Mbit upload while seeding the only torrent and web ui is responding quite reasonably. Probably, there are not all users came back to their boxes, as there were e-mail announcing rr6 is up, but so far so good. Waiting for good fresh torrent to come to check speeds.
    Last edited by UncleBob; 12-02-2008 at 01:20 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #166
    Should I try it or it's a waste of money?

7. BitTorrent   -   #167
    babadoux's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    After coming back online rr6 seems to be much better. Almost no lags and speeds much better. I've got stable 10-12Mbit upload while seeding the only torrent and web ui is responding quite reasonably. Probably, there are not all users came back to their boxes, as there were e-mail announcing rr6 is up, but so far so good. Waiting for good fresh torrent to come to check speeds.
    You suscribed to the 9 Euros/month offer? What do ya think of it?

8. BitTorrent   -   #168
    Filthy Ripper
    Quote Originally Posted by babadoux View Post
    Yes, 9 EUR/mo. At page 15 of this thread I have already posted my opinion. However, novadays it works ok. Well, rr6 server at least. Yeah, lagging, but not as much as before. Speeds are not great anyway. Yesterday DL was jumping from 200KB/sec to about 2MB/sec, and UL up to 1MB/sec. Uploaded total about 40GB last 24 hours.

But the server was down for almost a week... And while looking through this thread I found it to be quite a common thing on there. I think I will not prolong my membership. However, if you want just to increase your ratio on some tracker, this box can be an option I think...

I've got another box already, two times more expensive, but with lots of space and helluva times more reliable.

9. BitTorrent   -   #169
    babadoux's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by babadoux View Post
    Yes, 9 EUR/mo. At page 15 of this thread I have already posted my opinion. However, novadays it works ok. Well, rr6 server at least. Yeah, lagging, but not as much as before. Speeds are not great anyway. Yesterday DL was jumping from 200KB/sec to about 2MB/sec, and UL up to 1MB/sec. Uploaded total about 40GB last 24 hours.

But the server was down for almost a week... And while looking through this thread I found it to be quite a common thing on there. I think I will not prolong my membership. However, if you want just to increase your ratio on some tracker, this box can be an option I think...

I've got another box already, two times more expensive, but with lots of space and helluva times more reliable.
    Thanks for the review.

And where is hosted your new box?

10. BitTorrent   -   #170
    Filthy Ripper
    seedplace.eu