Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Comes I Never Get Any Pms Nasty Or Otherwise?

Poster
    Look I know I've moved up a class what with me Focus + Gigantic Urinal Cake but doesn't mean I won't enjoy the odd pm nasty or not.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    hey hairy butt.
    want me to spam your pm box?
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by lilmiss@5 September 2003 - 16:56
    hey hairy butt.
    mmmmmmmmmmmm like the sound of dat missy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    my car, albeit not as fast as yours would take yours, since i know ill be the better driver....

now this being a fact, still all in good humor

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by TClite@5 September 2003 - 16:58
    my car, albeit not as fast as yours would take yours, since i know ill be the better driver....

how many accidents have you had, mister?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by TClite@5 September 2003 - 16:58

I cannot really argue with this cos me hasnt actually got a licence or ever taken a drivin test&#33;&#33;

I does it all by innerstinct&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    ive been in four accidents g, 2 bad ones, all of which were not my fault, thats why my insurance is cheap and they had to pay for all damages, worst thing ive done on my own would be that time i took the corner on the country road out your way at 80 and spun my car three times and ended up on the the wrong side of the road facing the wrong way lol......ah rally driving, definetly not to be attempted after youve been karting with mates, the grip on a kart is amazing

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by TClite@5 September 2003 - 17:02
    ive been in four accidents g, 2 bad ones, all of which were not my fault, thats why my insurance is cheap and they had to pay for all damages, worst thing ive done on my own would be that time i took the corner on the country road out your way at 80 and spun my car three times and ended up on the the wrong side of the road facing the wrong way lol......ah rally driving, definetly not to be attempted after youve been karting with mates, the grip on a kart is amazing
    Karts grip like a Focus with the windows down&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by TClite@5 September 2003 - 17:02
    i&#39;ve never had any accidents...honest...

and my car is faster...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by fugley+5 September 2003 - 16:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 5 September 2003 - 16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lilmiss@5 September 2003 - 16:56
    hey hairy butt.&nbsp;
    mmmmmmmmmmmm like the sound of dat missy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    hehe, gimme a mo to roll and i&#39;ll come say hi.

hairy butt.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast