Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Herb

  1. #1
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    High Times and the fuzz have given you a bum rap. Cliches and myths.

    Politicians and their insane policies. Judges and their harsh sentences.

    Fuck all.



    -bd

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Over here, they're considering re-classifying Ecstasy from a class A to a class B substance. Which is more than a bit mental, like.

    They're also considering putting cannabis back up at class B. That means I could potentially get 5 years in jail for smoking a spliff.

    Fucking idiots.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Over here, they're considering re-classifying Ecstasy from a class A to a class B substance. Which is more than a bit mental, like.

    They're also considering putting cannabis back up at class B. That means I could potentially get 5 years in jail for smoking a spliff.

    Fucking idiots.
    That is just mad, ffs. Michigan has similar harsh sentencing laws.

    You want to know what's criminal...

    Five fucking years of one's life. For smoking a doobie.


    -bd

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Legalise it and tax it. Global economic downturn solved.

    Not to mention freeing up loads of prison space.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    A fine idea. I don't think it's going to happen soon, however (at least, over here). We're building more prisons every day.



    -bd
    Last edited by brotherdoobie; 10-04-2008 at 02:46 PM.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    They're also considering putting cannabis back up at class B. That means I could potentially get 5 years in jail for smoking a spliff.

    Fucking idiots.
    I thought it was already class B again

    edit: I just checked, it's still C, like.
    Last edited by Proper Bo; 10-04-2008 at 03:01 PM.

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Legalise it and tax it. Global economic downturn solved.

    Not to mention freeing up loads of prison space.
    Fine, except I won't be able to fucking afford it FFS


  8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Legalise it and tax it. Global economic downturn solved.

    Not to mention freeing up loads of prison space.
    Fine, except I won't be able to fucking afford it FFS
    You would be able to afford it. It would be cheaper and better regulated.

    It's only so expensive now because it's illegal.

    It wouldn't solve global economics. That was just a shite joke on my part. But it wouldn't hurt either.
    Last edited by chalice; 10-04-2008 at 05:59 PM.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028
    What?

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

    Fine, except I won't be able to fucking afford it FFS
    You would be able to afford it. It would be cheaper and better regulated.

    It's only so expensive now because it's illegal.

    It wouldn't solve global economics. That was just a shite joke on my part. But it wouldn't hurt either.

    The tax on fags is about 2 brazzilion percent. I would estimate the tax on Weed to be at least 4 brazzilion percent.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •