Thread: Seedbox slot

Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    Hi all. i am looking for a free slot on someones server to run 1 or 2 torrents. The torrent sizes max will be 1.36gb so should not take up much resources. If anyone is kind enough to offer me a slot please let me know via pm.
    The reason i ask is that my uni internet have blocked all ports for utorrent and i would like to download a few of the tv shows i am in the process of watching.
    I have previous experience with seedboxes however since i only intend to run a few torrents i think its best i first see if someone is willing to help out.
    Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    pm slayer, i pay $4 month for 4gb space 2 torrents which sounds perfect for you

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I dont have any slots left at the moment.
    the hotel is fully booked.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    what about imageshack torrent then think 5gb space 2 torrents. works ok for public trackers

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by haydeno View Post
    what about imageshack torrent then think 5gb space 2 torrents. works ok for public trackers
    i tried them and after downloading a file it didnt seed back to 1:1. i only use private trackers and some of the private torrent sites advise members to stay away from the imageshack torrent hosting. i am willing to pay for what slayer offers but he doesnt have any more slot. if anymore arise please let me know. thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    how about seedbox.fr A friend of mine uses it and is happy with it however i have not used personally but is only 9eur