Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: hosting-ie.com gb servers ?

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ^ That would be nioce idea if we can go in for a Gbit BOx .. Bty what do u mean by its reduced to 19 Euro for 6 months ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    ^ That would be nioce idea if we can go in for a Gbit BOx .. Bty what do u mean by its reduced to 19 Euro for 6 months ?
    Setup fee. It comes down from 79 to 19

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I have been running the 49euro month Dedic Raptor Pro Lin 577 package for a few months now and have had no complaints at all with the service.

From completing my order it took 7 days to have the server set up and running. The speeds have been good, have had no down time and any queries I have had have been answered quickly and efficiently.

I would not have any reasons not recommend them apart from the setup fee being a little on the high side.

Hope this helps anyone that is considering one of their servers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRotor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Setup fee. It comes down from 79 to 19
    No i just checked .. That dsnt happen .. Fees is waived off for 12 months

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    hi lads

any Idea how they deal with upgrades ?

cheers

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    I'm thinking of getting a gigabit server from them. Is it gigabit to the internet?

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Hi lads

thinking again to get this box Dedicated Rabtor Pro Lin 877 - Renaissance GB
    Will place order Monday , any Idea how long the setup takes this days ?

cheers

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well,
    On there website It has 24 hours guaranteed so I think you would up and running by wednesday.
    One thing If it was me I would use Linux because you only get 2 gig's ram with that setup.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    I was thinking about windows 2008 they offer it for free

but yes probably I will go for Debian or CentOS

which one you would suggest ?

cheers

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidMan View Post
    I was thinking about windows 2008 they offer it for free

but yes probably I will go for Debian or CentOS

which one you would suggest ?

cheers
    No...stay away from them! Setup takes at least a week and support is HORRIBLE. It takes them DAYS to respond to an email and they don't 'work' on the weekends. I have the GB 777 and it's such crap. Never seen anything over 15MB/sec upload and that's with 30+ leechers on LW, OVH and server.lu boxes leeching from me.

Stay away. Seriously... I'm so pissed off at them.

They claim 24/7 support through ICQ, but I have never seen them sign on since I've been with them (almost three weeks)

They charged me 15 euros each time for an OS reinstall and that took a week each time.
    Last edited by gueriLLaPunK; 05-10-2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast