Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movies Onto Cd

I'm looking to put several movies I have onto CD, so that they can be played on a DVD player. Does anyone have a link to a tutorial, that would talk me through this process.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Could you provide some more specifics please? What format are the movies in? (I'm assuming you mean burning movies you've downloaded onto a CD.) Do you have a DVD burner? What kind of CD do you want to put them on? CD-R/RW (if you have a CD burner but not DVD), DVD-R/RW? Are they "complete" files, or are some of them split up into two sections?

If you provide this information, it will be a lot easier for someone to help you. Plus you won't be directed to a bunch of info. that doesn't apply to what you want to do.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Try Doom9. I suggest you take a look at the :rtfaq: and also :rtfm: because it's all in there.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    FAQ and Google.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by javakel@5 September 2003 - 18:28
    Could you provide some more specifics please? What format are the movies in? (I&#39;m assuming you mean burning movies you&#39;ve downloaded onto a CD.) Do you have a DVD burner? What kind of CD do you want to put them on? CD-R/RW (if you have a CD burner but not DVD), DVD-R/RW? Are they "complete" files, or are some of them split up into two sections?

If you provide this information, it will be a lot easier for someone to help you. Plus you won&#39;t be directed to a bunch of info. that doesn&#39;t apply to what you want to do.
    Currently the movies are all in .avi format, however changing them shouln&#39;t be a problem. No, they&#39;re not downloaded movies, it&#39;s a short frame-by-frame movie I made. I don&#39;t have a DVD burner. I&#39;m planning onto putting them onto a CD-R, they are all complete files.

I already checked the FAQ and I&#39;m not really sure the FAQ and Doom 9 apply to me because they&#39;re talking about ripping DVD movies and burning to DVD.

Sorry I wasn&#39;t so spesific before, if somebody could help me now, I&#39;d very much appreciate it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Very easy to follow guide in sig, not that good but easy to follow.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Doom9 can definately help you with your problem, because they also talk about encoding avi to vcd/svcd.

You can use for instance a program called Dvd2svcd along with an encoder like Cinema Craft Encoder (or TmpegEnc or Canopus Procoder). In Dvd2svcd you can choose the format of the input file (dvd, avi, dv), aswell as the output file (mpeg1, mpeg2, dvd). When you choose avi as the input file then the program will change into Avi2svcd, which is exactly what you need.

Greetz, D&#33;mensio_x.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by D&#33;mensio_x@5 September 2003 - 21:26
    Doom9 can definately help you with your problem, because they also talk about encoding avi to vcd/svcd.

You can use for instance a program called Dvd2svcd along with an encoder like Cinema Craft Encoder (or TmpegEnc or Canopus Procoder). In Dvd2svcd you can choose the format of the input file (dvd, avi, dv), aswell as the output file (mpeg1, mpeg2, dvd). When you choose avi as the input file then the program will change into Avi2svcd, which is exactly what you need.

Greetz, D&#33;mensio_x.
    But, you&#39;ve confused me already. Remeber it&#39;s teh first time I&#39;ve done this.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by toddiscool@5 September 2003 - 20:26
    Very easy to follow guide in sig, not that good but easy to follow.
    Thanks for the great link, I download the first reccomened program, but the second needs Xp or 2000, so I&#39;ll give it a go on my XP in the morning, thanks again.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Well, if you are confused already and not even willing to try what I&#39;ve told you, then you are out of my league. It&#39;s of no use, that I will help you further then. Good Luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast