Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: what's it called where you speak in a way to confuse people

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I just sliced a chili and then scratched my ear. I have just found out I have a small abbrasion in my ear. It hurts like feck.
    Well, you need to get some pain-practise in anyway...

2. Lounge   -   #42
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    What's the word for a person who is a professional nonsense speaker.
    Like not talking a load of shit but I mean where they purposely jump subject to subject so that you can't understand them.
    I saw this guy do it on tv before and it was funny, can't remember the name for it now though.

call centre ?

3. Lounge   -   #43
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I just sliced a chili and then scratched my ear. I have just found out I have a small abbrasion in my ear. It hurts like feck.
    Never mind that, answer your own question; you've been here nigh unto six years yourself.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    To be honest, I've been here longer than 6 years now. We had this other account before B and I created our own.

As every year, 't is a time to reflect. It is funny to think that an internet community can go for this long. It's even funnier to think that people like you and JP have known me longer than my own husband

One thing's for sure; I never ever ever could have guessed 6 years ago that I would be in the position I am in now

5. Lounge   -   #45
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    To be honest, I've been here longer than 6 years now. We had this other account before B and I created our own.

As every year, 't is a time to reflect. It is funny to think that an internet community can go for this long. It's even funnier to think that people like you and JP have known me longer than my own husband

One thing's for sure; I never ever ever could have guessed 6 years ago that I would be in the position I am in now
    I remember one of our very first exchanges, wherein you stated very firmly that pregnancy and marriage were two ills which would never befall you.
    Last edited by j2k4; 10-09-2008 at 09:49 AM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #46

I was only a baby at that time

7. Lounge   -   #47
    BANNED

are you bending backwards now ?

8. Lounge   -   #48
    BANNED

I was only a baby at that time
    you mean you are pregnant even before you hit puberty ?

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by pedobear View Post

are you bending backwards now ?

Fucking feels like it

10. Lounge   -   #50
    BANNED
    can you draw me that position you are in now on a paint or something else ?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast