View Poll Results: Who is right?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am right, it's her fault for leaving the keys there

9 47.37%
  • She is right, I should have seen the keys there.

1 5.26%
  • It's no ones fault, these things happen

8 42.11%
  • Both of us are at fault

1 5.26%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Please settle an argument for me

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Thieves will get in in if they want to.

Your wife seems to have her priorities set right. Life over controlled materialistic worry.

Wish mine was less like you.

My respect to her.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

like many many things here they changed the spelling. Another thing they changed here was a street named luqueer to luquer because the first one had queer in it, damn oversensitive yuppies.
    Are you absolutely sure, it's just that the internets really doesn't like your spelling. http://www.google.co.uk/search?clien...=Google+Search
    Yes I am quite sure. Somehow they adopted the Carrol spelling and it was brought in front of the Community Board a few years back to change it. It was even on the school until last year still spelled Carrol.

Fucko...is that spelled correctly?

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    What does THB mean.
    To Be Honest, Shirley

We should re name the board to spellingandgrammertalk.com because some people cant let it go already
    To Honest Be, To Be Frank and not Shirley.

Anyway, it's her fault.

I have left my keys in the door numerous times and the main reason my gf noticed is because she was coming home after me and was going to unlike the door. Well, keys were already there. I also have a boatload of keys (3 car keys, 3 house door keys, 3 keys for my mother's house, shed key, 2 locker keys, Secure ID, and security fob for 1 car, whew) so they will clank around if the door moves too much.

In your case, it sounds like your door was already open so you could go in and out so you didn't have to turn the outside knob. You brought your last bag in and closed from the inside. I also doubt the key ring had lots of keys like in my case.

It's her fault.

I think some women admitting fault relates to some self-esteem issues or some shit. Like I'll ram it down her throat if she'll even say the smallest thing like, "My bad" but noooooooo. My gf is notorious for the "whatever" comment when I, through very little effort, have her "cornered" her in an argument.

Me, I just basically go, "Oh damn, I fucked up". She's goes, "Whatever" like it's a GOOJ Free Card or something.

Anyway, since it's her fault and she won't admit it, my suggestion, so you won't go nuts, is to cheat on her just a coupla times.

It'll keep peace in the household (you won't throw anything at her or kill her) and you'll stay married for years as long as you don't get caught or bring home crotch-crickets.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #54
    BANNED
    i feel like a chimpansee trying to solve puzzles

5. Lounge   -   #55
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    To Be Honest, Shirley

We should re name the board to spellingandgrammertalk.com because some people cant let it go already
    To Honest Be, To Be Frank and not Shirley.

Anyway, it's her fault.

I have left my keys in the door numerous times and the main reason my gf noticed is because she was coming home after me and was going to unlike the door. Well, keys were already there. I also have a boatload of keys (3 car keys, 3 house door keys, 3 keys for my mother's house, shed key, 2 locker keys, Secure ID, and security fob for 1 car, whew) so they will clank around if the door moves too much.

In your case, it sounds like your door was already open so you could go in and out so you didn't have to turn the outside knob. You brought your last bag in and closed from the inside. I also doubt the key ring had lots of keys like in my case.

It's her fault.

I think some women admitting fault relates to some self-esteem issues or some shit. Like I'll ram it down her throat if she'll even say the smallest thing like, "My bad" but noooooooo. My gf is notorious for the "whatever" comment when I, through very little effort, have her "cornered" her in an argument.

Me, I just basically go, "Oh damn, I fucked up". She's goes, "Whatever" like it's a GOOJ Free Card or something.

Anyway, since it's her fault and she won't admit it, my suggestion, so you won't go nuts, is to cheat on her just a coupla times.

It'll keep peace in the household (you won't throw anything at her or kill her) and you'll stay married for years as long as you don't get caught or bring home crotch-crickets.
    All that if you "unlike" a door?

Wow.
    Last edited by j2k4; 10-08-2008 at 07:15 PM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #56
    BANNED
    racist sarcasm alert
    Last edited by pedobear; 10-08-2008 at 07:19 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by pedobear View Post
    racist sarcasm alert
    Busyman is not a racist.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #58
    BANNED
    my point exactly

9. Lounge   -   #59
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    He can be quite sarcastic tho'.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    He can be quite sarcastic tho'.
    I'd guess it's his crotch-crickets.

-Mark Twain

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast