Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Which provider is best for me

  1. #1
    executioner's Avatar Tis Me BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    147
    Ok so as the title says, which news provider is best for me.
    I am lookint at arount 10 per month with unlimited downloads.
    I have looked at NewsDemon.com looks ok for the money it costs but is it any good.
    So help your fellow man out here and give me some advise.
    Thanks.

  2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by executioner View Post
    Ok so as the title says, which news provider is best for me.
    I am lookint at arount 10 per month with unlimited downloads.
    I have looked at NewsDemon.com looks ok for the money it costs but is it any good.
    So help your fellow man out here and give me some advise.
    Thanks.
    Please read the forum, there are many many threads on this..

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-new...vider-303294/?

  3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    548
    I've used NewsDemon before, they are pretty good. No problems with them. The only thing I don't like about them is that they are a highwinds-media reseller, they don't run their own servers.
    Right now I would recommend this: http://www.news.astraweb.com/specials/kleverig-11.html
    The retention is more than NewsDemon and also has no speed or download limit, works out approx 6.30/month. I see you are in the UK, if you only have a debit card (solo/maestro) you'll need to use PayPal (that's how I paid).

    Both are really good, go with whoever you want IMO
    Last edited by torrentguy; 10-05-2008 at 04:32 PM.

  4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    executioner's Avatar Tis Me BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguy View Post
    I've used NewsDemon before, they are pretty good. No problems with them. The only thing I don't like about them is that they are a highwinds-media reseller, they don't run their own servers.
    Right now I would recommend this: http://www.news.astraweb.com/specials/kleverig-11.html
    The retention is more than NewsDemon and also has no speed or download limit, works out approx 6.30/month. I see you are in the UK, if you only have a debit card (solo/maestro) you'll need to use PayPal (that's how I paid).

    Both are really good, go with whoever you want IMO
    Cheers buddy ive been looking around the forums and seen a few good reviews about astraweb and im gonna go eith them and the $11 a month is a bonus, ive just set my paypal up and waiting to transfer funds into it so i can order.
    Just hope i make it in time for the $11 offer.

  5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by executioner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguy View Post
    I've used NewsDemon before, they are pretty good. No problems with them. The only thing I don't like about them is that they are a highwinds-media reseller, they don't run their own servers.
    Right now I would recommend this: http://www.news.astraweb.com/specials/kleverig-11.html
    The retention is more than NewsDemon and also has no speed or download limit, works out approx 6.30/month. I see you are in the UK, if you only have a debit card (solo/maestro) you'll need to use PayPal (that's how I paid).

    Both are really good, go with whoever you want IMO
    Cheers buddy ive been looking around the forums and seen a few good reviews about astraweb and im gonna go eith them and the $11 a month is a bonus, ive just set my paypal up and waiting to transfer funds into it so i can order.
    Just hope i make it in time for the $11 offer.
    Yeah i'm with astraweb at the moment, the deal was too good to pass up

    Btw you don't need to transfer money into your PayPal account before you pay for something. When you pay for something, if you don't have the money in your PayPal balance it just takes it from your bank account (providing you have your card added or bank funding set up). You can pay for stuff instantly, though it takes a few days to show up on your bank account
    Last edited by torrentguy; 10-05-2008 at 07:58 PM.

  6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    executioner's Avatar Tis Me BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by executioner View Post

    Cheers buddy ive been looking around the forums and seen a few good reviews about astraweb and im gonna go eith them and the $11 a month is a bonus, ive just set my paypal up and waiting to transfer funds into it so i can order.
    Just hope i make it in time for the $11 offer.
    Yeah i'm with astraweb at the moment, the deal was too good to pass up

    Btw you don't need to transfer money into your PayPal account before you pay for something. When you pay for something, if you don't have the money in your PayPal balance it just takes it from your bank account (providing you have your card added or bank funding set up). You can pay for stuff instantly, though it takes a few days to show up on your bank account
    Ahh nice one i didnt no that. will be putting my order through now then

    Now then now im gonna get that started, could you tell me which NZB sites are the dogs Bollox

  7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    548
    There's a nice list here:
    http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=44446

    NewzBin.com is the best in my opinion, I use it. It costs 1.20/month though. It has various types of searching, the advanced search is better than most other sites and the layout is really clean and nice. There are many really good free sites though, checkout some from the site I linked to

    (If you do want to try NewzBin sometime, let me know and i'll send you an invite so you can register)
    Last edited by torrentguy; 10-05-2008 at 09:16 PM.

  8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    executioner's Avatar Tis Me BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguy View Post
    There's a nice list here:
    http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=44446

    NewzBin.com is the best in my opinion, I use it. It costs 1.20/month though. It has various types of searching, the advanced search is better than most other sites and the layout is really clean and nice. There are many really good free sites though, checkout some from the site I linked to

    (If you do want to try NewzBin sometime, let me know and i'll send you an invite so you can register)
    K m8 thanks alot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •