Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Who will win the 2008 elections? Obama/Biden Mcain/Palin

  1. #1
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,659
    Who do you guys think is gonna win the 2008 elections. I personally don't like either candidate was a Ron Paul supporter but if I was to go with the lesser of 2 evils I would pick Obama
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

    http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousalbo101 View Post
    Who do you guys think is gonna win the 2008 elections. I personally don't like either candidate was a Ron Paul supporter but if I was to go with the lesser of 2 evils I would pick Obama
    I wasn't aware one could start at Ron Paul and end at Barack Obama.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,456
    Ron Paul

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    Ron Paul
    Not Mr. Current Events, are you?



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,456
    a little bit .

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Great point.

    Well represented.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    @Home
    Posts
    1,966
    I think Sara Palin should win, because she's so pretty,she just needs to dump that old guy.


    If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    I don't care who wins, there are funny photoshopping opportunities with all of them

    I just wish I could think of some

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaZu View Post
    I think Sara Palin should win, because she's so pretty,she just needs to dump that old guy.
    You should totally vote for Anne Hathaway then.
    She's prettier and did just dump an old(er) guy.

    Probably smarter as well.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaZu View Post
    I think Sara Palin should win, because she's so pretty,she just needs to dump that old guy.
    You should totally vote for Anne Hathaway then.
    She's prettier and did just dump an old(er) guy.

    Probably smarter as well.
    change probably for is . i loved matt damon bagging the fuck out of palin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •