Thread: Ukfilesite

Anyone use a seedbox on ukfilesite.com
    Plse comment...i would like to buy my 1st box from there and i am a complete noob.
    Does this share box allow us to use it on BMTV as bmtv stated only 1 box per account...

Thx in advance..

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Its the most fuckin ridiculously expenisve shit i have seen .. mate go for some reseller it will cheaper than this ..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Its the most fuckin ridiculously expenisve shit i have seen .. mate go for some reseller it will cheaper than this ..

can u tell me which one is cheaper and easy to use??? thx

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ...just a heads up, you get better speeds,HDD space,bandwith,service,price from seedhost.eu, if you look around here you you'll see they are one of the best.
    I have the seed1 package and I give it 10 out 10!
    Other users also say the shared accounts are very good.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    is the seedhost.eu payment recurring?? i just want to use it for a try for 1 month...how do i tell them not to charge for 2nd month...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by starfly3r View Post
    is the seedhost.eu payment recurring?? i just want to use it for a try for 1 month...how do i tell them not to charge for 2nd month...
    No...you have a Paypal button for single months and another for subscriptions(recurring). If you don't want to pay for another month, just donīt and they cancel the service. > https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-see...04954/page24/?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    what? its not expensive. 12 euros a month for torrent hosting. is it any good?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    but for 12 pounds 10mbit is too less dude
    Last edited by pplush259; 10-07-2008 at 06:22 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pplush259 View Post
    but for 12 pounds 10mbit is too less dude
    you mean 100mbit? why is it too slow, it's the standard seedbox speed.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    10mbit , not 10mbyte.. Its 1.2MB equivalent dude