Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dediseed are CRIMINALS!!!!

reno55's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Resolved
    Last edited by reno55; 10-06-2008 at 08:06 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    raise a paypal dispute . Get your money back

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Already working on it, but I am giving them one last chance to redeem themselves in public
    Last edited by reno55; 10-06-2008 at 02:55 PM. Reason: added information

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by reno55 View Post
    Already working on it, but I am giving them one last chance to redeem themselves in public
    only a noob would buy a seedbox from a team that uses GMAIL accounts for contacts. U mess with amateurs, you get what you deserve.

i'm tired of whino noobs...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by reno55 View Post
    only a noob would buy a seedbox from a team that uses GMAIL accounts for contacts. U mess with amateurs, you get what you deserve.

i'm tired of whino noobs...
    I wouldn't be so sure I am a noob considering you dont know all the facts they have an email address I was mailing back and forth with BEFORE buying that is NOT a gmail address.

So before you go accusing me of something I am not check your facts son......oh and by the way Im sure due to some of the trackers im on im no noob...but you keep thinking what you want...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ive got a seedbox running from dediseed, if you would like pm me ill show it to you.
    and yes their response time is long only because he has been in between flights from what ive been told lately. however he has been kind enough to set my server up from a hotel so i could atleast login and try to get my uTorrent up all-by-myself and i managed that! he also said that he has getting back monday if ill need anything... im waiting for him to come back tho cause im getting low torrent speeds but hes no scammer ive got to say.. :0

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Well I am certain he checks his email....the least he could do is reply back to me...I mean I did tell him I WANT to do business with him

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    wait fr a day or so if u want .. Then raise a dispute

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Sorry they turned out to be fraudulent. Hopefully anyone who bought from them will eventually raise a PayPal dispute.

they didn't built Rome in one day

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Then luckily I got mine from them.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast