Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Flip-Flops And Leather...

  1. #1
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    I decided to wear my leather jacket with flip-flops and my wife nearly had a brain aneurysm. We were just going to Walmart to pick up some toothpaste
    and toilet paper, ffs.


    Why can't people - just let people be. It's simple, really.



    -bd

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    She probably thought trousers might be a good addition to the ensemble.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    I know, my hubbie is the same when I try to go out in a totally mismatched outfit to pick up some milk or whatever.
    I wish we could all be naked all the time. So much easier. A bit more grooming needed maybe
    Last edited by Skweeky; 10-06-2008 at 04:45 PM.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Your husband complains about "mismatched outfits"?

    Were you aware he was good with colours when you got married?

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    It's the military man in him.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I know, my hubbie is the same when I try to go out in a totally mismatched outfit to pick up some milk or whatever.
    I wish we could all be naked all the time. So much easier. A bit more grooming needed maybe
    Nakedness >*


    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    She probably thought trousers might be a good addition to the ensemble.



    -bd

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Your husband complains about "mismatched outfits"?

    Were you aware he was good with colours when you got married?

    I was convinced he was gay when we met. He may still be after all. I'll keep you posted.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    The title of this thread...sounds like the name of a bar in Key West.



    -bd

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    Strange. Gem has been there a couple of times on business

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Strange. Gem has been there a couple of times on business
    Was he a pain in the ass - when he got back?



    -bd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •