Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seedright

redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I ordered a seedbox from them two days ago, and they sent me an email with the details. But those details didn't work. After sending email, they sent me another email but details didn't work for about 12 hours initially. Now an hour ago, I finally managed to open utorrent webui, but after using for 10 minutes, it again went down. I must say I am completely disappointed.

Seedright, if you are reading this, please fix my server as I have already lost about 1 and a half day.

Also, please note that the webui went down after I Changed my webui password. after changing the password, it asked my once for relogging in, but after i entered the password, it went down.
    Last edited by redMonster; 10-07-2008 at 04:35 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I also have a similar experience with seedright .. He didnt reply to my mails for about 4 weeks when my setup was failing miserably .. Then i got another friend(who turned out to be a reseller) to set up VNC and everything from scratch .. Now it works perfectly .. If hes installed NX on ur machine switch to VNC ..
    Also change your SSh port to a more secure port as he dsnt do that (the default port is quite vulnerable)
    AFAIK you dont need to relogin after u change ur WebUI password as i did the same and it didnt ask me to relogin ..

If u r india try after 11pm as hes mostly online then ..
    But yeah the support is shabby

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I cannot install VNC as I have bought a shared server. I don't have access through ssh.

Till now I can't login through NX. I have tried every possible setting. I am quite sure that they have given me the wrong NX password.
    Last edited by redMonster; 10-07-2008 at 04:55 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Oh i didnt knw that .. so u dont have any access to the server apart from WebUI?
    Guess you cant do anything then till he responds .
    Last edited by apextwin146; 10-07-2008 at 04:56 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I just noticed that the two torrents which I had uploaded through webui are still active. That means just the webui is down, not the server.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    WebUI can only be down if the uTorrent has crashed .. I could have helped you with NX but i am not at home and i dont have that installed in my office PC ..
    wats the error message on NX?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Try logging in from a differant browser.
    Sounds strange but smtimes my flux servers when i 1st login and then log out and try and login again i cant but can in another browser.
    Worth a shot in the dark.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    the error message is Authentication failed for user xxx.

I have tried firefox, ie and opera. can't access from either one.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    oh .. I can imagine that he gave u the wrong password as he gave me the manager access to someone elses OVH BOX .. i have manager access to two OVH box now
    Last edited by apextwin146; 10-07-2008 at 05:20 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I am quite sure that utorrent is running, because my upload stats are increasing on the torrent which I had activated through webui. I don't know why webUI is not accessible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast