Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [giveaway] free access to seedbox

zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    exellent giveaway m8 havent seen one like this in a while !

i would like to apply to the seedbox accsses to try and buffer my musicvids/ what.cd and TVT.ro accounts since im using them a lot . i used a lot of times webui access before from my freinds and i know what needs to be done .

u can see that im a trusted member here and in other communities by my profile page and my rep points who i got them only from doing giveaways here .

thx and goodluck to all !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster
    Hi!
    Nice Giveaway..

1-
    Really need it to buffer scc and TTi.. Used a couple of seedboxes before..

2-
    My isp sucks, i don't know how i can keep some accounts, need almost a week to upload 1~2gb.. -.-
    By using the seedbox would really make my life easier at scc and at TTi i could become power user and use the sh's to invite some people here..

Cheers

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by John1988 View Post
    baker21 this is really awesome giveaway
    as you see i am allready looking for somebody to help me with seedbox access and i hope you will pick me up
    1. TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO USE THE BOX? WHAT SITES DO YOU WANT TO BUFFER? HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEEDBOX BEFORE?

I really need help with seeding cuz my connection sucks at uploading.
    I want to buffer my M-vids acc,HDbits and one site which i cant mention for its security reason.
    Yes i have used couple boxes like linux with rtorrent,windows with webgui so it wont be a problem using it.
    2. TELL ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE PICKED?? AND FINALLY, ARE YOU TRUST-WORTHY? IS YOUR WORD YOUR BOND>?

I think helped enough to this comunity so now i deserve some apreciation to be picked Yes i'm trustworthy i promise not mess around with your box on given time to buffer my acc's.

I hope you will choose the best person for this and thnx again for such nice giveaway m8

regards
    John
    I am a guarantor of this guy he's really have a crappy home connection he upped a music dvd-r to a tracker and i download 100 mB in 3 days
    umm i need a seedbox for only 1 or 1.5 hours(tuesday morning when prison break heroes terminator 720p come ) so i can buffer nearly 20-25 GB on hdbits but some ppl look like more need it from me...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hdbits is pretty hard to seed on with all the user uploaders. Most internal encoders have great stuff but the DL is pretty slow, seedbox really helps.

Awesome giveaway BTW, this makes me think, maybe I might do a little seedbox giveaway...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    so nice plzzz i want it for one day only plzzzzzzzzzzzz send inf in pm

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Firstly awesome GA- btw. Top of the line and one of the most useful/practical ga's I've seen.

1) Why I wants it- my speeds are kinda sucky at home. Good for leeching and not that great for seeding so takes ages to get a good buffer. So having a seedbox would be awesome. Also being upfront- no experience using a seedbox . Past history- not a trader or a cheater. Want to buffer my SCC account

2) Been on FST ages and even longer in warez communities, my word=government bond risk free.

Awesome GA and hope to be one of the lucky ones

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ok everyone.. thanks for all your responses they all have been great.. since i got such an overwhelming response i am going to have to cut the amount of time down from 3 days to 2 days... and then maybe even do just 1 day at a time or find out what trackers ppl want to buffer.. and have 2 PPL on a box anyways.. magnum has access to the box for one more day until tomo which will be sunday.. thats when i will have to make a tough decision and pick someone else. PPL still can apply if they want too.. nothing is set in stone and this GA will be an ongoing GA which may stop and startup again at any time.. So if you needa ccess to a box just apply and I hope I will be able to get to everyone eventually.. just be patient thanks to all of you that rep me for the GA.. I really appreciate that thank you...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    hmm from experience giving a box to 2 ppl who dont really know each other can be sometimes a problem since the passkey of the site ur buffering is shown on the box .

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm not applying for the seedbox usage as I don't even know how all that works and it would probably take me more than 3 days to figure it out

Just wanted to say that it is very generous of you to have this giveaway and thank you for doing that.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yea goodpoint with the passkeys... but if i am trusting ppl with my password and username for my box.. I would hope no1 would try to steal a passkey and use it if ido decide to do 2 users at once.. it was just a thought.. i dont know if i am going to do it.. prob. not.. we will just stick with 1 person at a time for now

and by the way.. with most sites you can goto your profile and reset your passkey at your profile or you have to just contact moderators and tell them why.... but like i said i dunno what i am going to do.. i will let you know... we will stick with 1 person at a time.. i was just thinking trying to let every1 use it.... depending on how many more PPL apply...
    Last edited by MrBuddyX; 10-12-2008 at 06:48 AM. Reason: information

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast