Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [giveaway] free access to seedbox

John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    baker21 this is really awesome giveaway
    as you see i am allready looking for somebody to help me with seedbox access and i hope you will pick me up
    1. TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO USE THE BOX? WHAT SITES DO YOU WANT TO BUFFER? HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEEDBOX BEFORE?

I really need help with seeding cuz my connection sucks at uploading.
    I want to buffer my M-vids acc,HDbits and one site which i cant mention for its security reason.
    Yes i have used couple boxes like linux with rtorrent,windows with webgui so it wont be a problem using it.
    2. TELL ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE PICKED?? AND FINALLY, ARE YOU TRUST-WORTHY? IS YOUR WORD YOUR BOND>?

I think helped enough to this comunity so now i deserve some apreciation to be picked Yes i'm trustworthy i promise not mess around with your box on given time to buffer my acc's.

I hope you will choose the best person for this and thnx again for such nice giveaway m8

regards
    John
    Last edited by John1988; 10-09-2008 at 07:37 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    This is my lucky day.Thank you very much B!You are the man!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey everyone.. OMG what a great response! I am new here to FST so it's nice to hear from all of you.. OMG it's going to be hard to pick who to give time too.. There are soooo many good members here with great stats as well.. Though stats arent everything it lets me know that you have been a very active and GIVING member in this community. Though my stats are for a newbie here..lol.. that doesn't mean I don't have great stats at another site..

Anyways, I am letting Magnum use the box now.. He will use it for 3 days and then I will pick someone else.. Just because you posted before magnum doesn;t mean you wont get picked next.. I will send you guys out some PMs asking you some more ?s to help make it a little bit easier for me to pick a winner next after Magnum. I would love to let everyone use it.. So just be patient and hopefully I can get you sometime on the box.. I might ahve to take the time down from 72 hours to 48 hours or 2 days.. Or i might put 2 PPL on one box if they are running different trackers and limit them to running only 3 torrents at a time.. I dont know yet.. we will just have to wait and see.

I just want you guys to know that this isn't free for me to do.. I have to pay $39 USD a month for this particular box and to just do a free GA with it, I hope you guys appreciate it, because there aren't too many people out their in this world that would do it.. I just hope the few ppl in the world that would do it, are members here at FST!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    no_more_tears's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Great giveaway and yeah, there is only a few people in this world who'll share their seedbox just like that. Thank you very much for this giveaway! Good luck to all who are gonna use it

You're repped

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    gamerxz's Avatar :) I'm Trader :) BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarhero View Post
    1 . I Want to use the seedbox to buffer up some accounts like BH, BitmeTV, ScT and iPlay. I did NOT use a seedbox before.
    2. I think i deserve to be picked because i used to be active here and i`m watching for a seedbox for a long time. I am trustworthy,some members can confirm that . However there might be persons who deserves it more...so you should consider who`s worth and who not.

Thanx in advance if you pick me. Good Luck to everyone!

This men is very good

plz give him it

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Nice giveaway. People can always use seedbox access. Keep up the good work.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sweet giveaway
    ive always wanted seedbox access, just to try it out. even three days would be sweet. Will you give me a chance. Maybe it'll sway me to get my own later.

ill buffer only hdbits and what.cd

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Wow, this is a really nice giveaway baker. Very gracious of you. I'll rep you for it.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Nice giveaway.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thanks guys for all the reps i appreciate it so far it has been very successful! Magnum was out first winner and he is using the box now until sunday when we will go ahead and pick another winner So keep applying if you want a chance to use the box.. I will PM you and ask you some more ?'s when the time is right if I am considering you.. Everybody can apply, just read the post and answer the?s the best you can.. I have met some really nice PPL here so far and look forward to meeting more of you guys... ill ttyl guys take care and goodluck

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast