Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [giveaway] free access to seedbox

burtz's Avatar †Guitar POWER useR† BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hello there baker and welcome to FST!

1. TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO USE THE BOX? WHAT SITES DO YOU WANT TO BUFFER? HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEEDBOX BEFORE?

- I really want to buffer my e-learning sites (bitspyder and bitme) which are my top priorities since I'm a few units away from taking a couple of cert exams. I've never had the chance to use a seedbox though I've planned on getting a cheap one for myself back then. Unfortunately, methods of payment aren't student-friendly on where I reside.

2. TELL ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE PICKED?? AND FINALLY, ARE YOU TRUST-WORTHY? IS YOUR WORD YOUR BOND>?

- I can't say I'm more deserving than anyone who applied but I'm certain that you can trust me. Hell, I'd even return a single peso if a cashier made a mistake while returning my change after buying a pack of cigarrettes.

Good luck and thanks a lot for this opportunity.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey everyone.. Today is sunday and MAGNUM just got done using the box for his 3 days. I would like to thank him personally for being a trusted member I hope he was able to buffer his accounts alot!! Anyways I am currently letting a good friend use the box as he got in some ratio touble and needs to get a good buffer.. So i will not pick a winner today.. However, as soon as he is done using it, I will pick a winner to start buffering again, but I may have to cut down from 3 days of access to 2 days of access.. I will have to let you guys know..

If you still want to apply feel free to apply!!! I will always accept applicants.. Once again I want to thank personally all of you guys that have REP me, as you did not have to for just doing a GA. I am glad to do it, and I would hope more PPL that have access to seedboxes would do the same or any type of GA like this. It has been a great success so far the amount of responses I have gotten have been great as well as all the PPL I have met So just keep posted and I will pick another lucky winner soon.. Also I may PM you with some extra ?s so just answer them and get back to me as soon as you can.. thanks everyone!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234