Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [giveaway] free access to seedbox

MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Urgent

Giveaway: Free Access to SEEDBOX!! Hey everyone whats up>? I am new here to FST!! And to start off on the right foot here I am going to offer free access to my SEEDBOX to buffer your accounts for 72 hours or 3 days at a time. You will have complete access to uTorrent GUI seedbox for 3 days. Its 50GB HDD 100Mbit link up and down and it's unmetered!! This is no BS!! It really is free!! Now here are some rules for applying..

Only trusted members need APPLY!! If you would try to do anything fishy with my account while using it, you would be commiting p2p suicide because noone would trust you ever again!! I am doing this thinking that there are other ppl in the world out there like me who give you their WORD and it actually means something!! MY WORD is GOLDEN! I hope yours is too.. I will pick whoever I want to use my box.. There is no criteria.. I will pick whoever I want, whenever I want.. I have nothing against traders, but I am not a trader.. I have never TRADED anything in my life.. However, if you are a trader and want to apply for this box you can.. Just let me know that you are a trader on the post or privately by PM..Just so i know..I am not going to give my box out for free to you for 3 days and then find out you traded it away to someone!! This won't FLY!! Anyways I want you to do two things in order to apply:

1. TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO USE THE BOX? WHAT SITES DO YOU WANT TO BUFFER? HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEEDBOX BEFORE?

2. TELL ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE PICKED?? AND FINALLY, ARE YOU TRUST-WORTHY? IS YOUR WORD YOUR BOND>?

Ok people... Goodluck.. A friend is using my box now but he will be done buffering soon and I will pick someone soon to start using it. Also if you want to REP me for the GA that is great but that doesn't guarantee you that you will be chosen.. Once again I will choose whoever, whenver I want.. and each person will have 3 days to buffer whatever they want I hope you guys like the GA.. and ENJOY!!! GOODLUCK!!!
    Last edited by MrBuddyX; 10-09-2008 at 06:04 PM. Reason: spelling

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bassam12's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    very nice giveaway and may i apply i want to use it for tit and i didnt use seedbox before
    Last edited by bassam12; 10-09-2008 at 06:09 PM.
    Only God Can Judge Me

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    1 . I Want to use the seedbox to buffer up some accounts like BH, BitmeTV, ScT and iPlay. I did NOT use a seedbox before.
    2. I think i deserve to be picked because i used to be active here and i`m watching for a seedbox for a long time. I am trustworthy,some members can confirm that . However there might be persons who deserves it more...so you should consider who`s worth and who not.

Thanx in advance if you pick me. Good Luck to everyone!
    Last edited by guitarhero; 10-09-2008 at 06:15 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    1 . I Want the seedbox to buffer my accounts TL S*L MV SDBits.org waffles . I use 3 type of seedbox before.
    2. I really need this seedbox and its you to choose the one who deserve the seedbox
    king2008
    ImPo$$ibL£
    Is
    NoThinG

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ohhh, excellent!

Of course, i have to apply for this one. I wanna use the box to buffer an account, SweDVDR. I have used seedbox before, i borrowed one of a friend of mine. But that was only for a couple of days, it was running TorrentFlux.

I think you should pick me because im a nice guy here, who always give invites as soon as i have them Trustworthy? yes, i think im a trustworthy member here. I never cheat or do something like that...Btw i invited you too BiT-HDTV, so yeah, i think you can trust me

Hope you will consider me for this fantastic GA! Only 1 day on the SB would be wonderful, but 3 days?
    Last edited by Philip; 10-09-2008 at 06:42 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    sacebac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    1.I want to use seedbox to buffer only 3 accounts, S*L, bitme and tv.torrents.ro. Like guitarhero i did not use a seedbox before too.
    2.I am a nice guy that is not more active here because their English is so bad but i really want to buffer that accounts, since my upload home connection is low, and sometimes i have difficulty in buffer accounts.....

Anyway, nice give my friend
    I am not very good in english, but i will try it

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I hope that my fate will sunrise and i will have luck this time. The reason for my request is mainly,because i'd like to use a box to buffer my HDBits account.
    I've never used a box before.I don't have very fast upload speed.My home connection is good for leeching but for seeding it sucks and is a little harder upload,because there are many members with good speeds.About me;i think that all tursted here
    We'll thanks for reading this.
    I hope this time i have luck,I would be very grateful.
    Regards!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    undertaker.rules's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    p2ptalk

giveaway carefully
    if someone use any public tracker
    then ur seedbox is banned 4ever
    Last edited by undertaker.rules; 10-09-2008 at 06:30 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    1. TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO USE THE BOX? WHAT SITES DO YOU WANT TO BUFFER? HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEEDBOX BEFORE?

I really need to borrow the box for three day so I can buffer some accounts. I'm new on 3 trackers, and with my speed (24/2) It goes veeeeery slow to buffer them. The trackers I want to buffer is: ScT (You MUST have a seedbox there, otherwise it's very hard to buffer it), FSC ( New there, and since there's not very much leechers I really needs fast upload speed to take care of the time, when someone is downloading. And finally I wants to buffer my HDbits account (New there too, and it goes very slowly to upload to the site with my connection :/ ) Yes, I've used a seedbox before...

2. TELL ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE PICKED?? AND FINALLY, ARE YOU TRUST-WORTHY? IS YOUR WORD YOUR BOND>?

I'm a hardworking non-cheater who really wants to make a buffert on some accounts so I can download whatever I want, whenever I want. Yes, I have a trader, cheater, and hit 'n running free history. Ofcourse I am

Cheers

Hope you'll pick me, and a very good giveaway !
    Last edited by Sweetiepie; 10-09-2008 at 06:40 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    wow great giveaway...i'd aply for the use if your seedbox but the truth is that i've never used one before..so i don't wanna screw something up ..plus i have a satisfying speed
    anyway what i wanna say is great giveaway and i hope you choose somene who deserves it
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast