Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Program That Traces The Street Address Of Any Ip #

Poster
    This program is called Neo Trace Pro. It will trace the exact street name, number, phone number and registered name of an IP address that you type in.

For example lets say that your firewall blocks a file that is intended for harmful purposes on your computer. You can find out the IP adress or the exact file name and enter this in to get a complete detail on when, where and how this program came to you.

I think it is an awesome program especially with all the talk about the record company trying to delete MP3's from your PC.

I found this on Kazaa and I am glad I did!

Almost forgot you can even choose to view a satellite image of the exact location that the file came from.

Search for it and try it out.......post your comments or tips for this program in here for all to learn.

Have a great day!!

nukemdomis

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    nope doesnt work... lol itz no exact enuff i got the program too... lol... its pretit old as well... alot of hte maps dont work on it... it was like 4aves n like 10 blocks off for me

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Soul814@5 September 2003 - 17:48
    nope doesnt work... lol itz no exact enuff i got the program too... lol... its pretit old as well... alot of hte maps dont work on it... it was like 4aves n like 10 blocks off for me
    Well mabey, just mabey you pressed the wrong keys when using this program.....just like you did in your reply on every other word.

It still works great for me!!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    it doesnt work like the extact adress and shit...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    lolz i dunt use time to type everything out exactly right... itz the internet.... ur suppose to use shortcutz... n no itz not exact.... i've had the program for a year... n i've tried other tracin programs... maybe ur not noticin the dot correctly

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    This is pathetic... I put in my IP, and it says I'm in Philadelphia, when I live on the other side of the freakin' state.

Oh, but maybe I pressed "Go" incorrectly... Hmm...

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    i think you don't know where you live since the program is obviously right, you have mistaken about where you live all this time

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    This program will never work with 100% acuracy or come even close. IP adresses change, get reassigned and get sold to other companies. Matching an IP address to a real world physical location is almost impossible. Besides that, the program is already kinda old and its database is probably off. Only the ISPs can match an IP address to a physical location and name because they monitor your logons and assign you an IP number.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    also if you are like me and use a proxy its definetly not going to work

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Well i have been using this since it was first released, before macaffe took it over, and I am very amazed to now find out that I could have been looking up phone numbers and street addresses with it all this time. Darn I must be slow.

Anyway, It does have some uses such as locating an approximate city location for an IP, registrant and ISP details, contacts, and the route taken. And the external apps are cool for checking the OS and uptime for websites. (among other things)

I have to wonder why the hell anyone would be downloading this from kazaa though when it's available from the manufacturer or from fosi. ????

Remember, always practice safe se.. err downloading.
    Always check it on Google first.
    Get the real version and serial or a crack if you must.
    If it's not available on the web, be very suspicious or very carefull.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast