Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: You Favorite Childhood Cartoons?

I remember sharkey and george, that was on at like 7am british time, captain planet sucked ass.
    What about rude dog and the dweebs, I thought that one was crap too, but i think it must of filled a gap in the cartoon schedule, cos i watched quite a few. Mask owned, I had the car that shot out the little orange disks, best toy ever.

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    i still quite like watching Hey Arnold! at the moment

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by ilw@11 September 2003 - 20:55
    Mask owned, I had the car that shot out the little orange disks, best toy ever.
    Hey my brother has that car too, And I have the MC that turns into a helicopter, but my other brother, the bastard, has the base.

But I guess that's ok cuz' I've still got my Gijoe/Action force stuff, 50+ figures, 1 airplane(conquest x-29), 1 fourwheeled bike, one boat, one cobra tank and, of course the big base/tank thing, saved for ages to buy that one.

And then there's my he-man collection and my transformers...

still have everything in packed down in boxes.

Life was great when all you had to care about was getting your next figure.

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    Wow, wish i had all those, very few of my old toys are still around but i know i still have my old grimlock and T-bob from mask (the little robot that turned into a moped, think thats what he was called&#33 and captain planet had to be the worst cartoon ever, he always saved a forest or a poor village, and what did the heart ring do? Also i dont know if anyone else remembers these, there was a cartoon too but they was little actione figures with a hologram on the chest that when you rubbed your finger on they showed either fire wood or water, like rock paper scissors. or did i dream those?

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+11 September 2003 - 16:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme &#064; 11 September 2003 - 16:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@11 September 2003 - 23:38
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@6 September 2003 - 05:42
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @6 September 2003 - 15:22
    big time fan of tmnt.
    transformers the first series. the new one is so stupid
    some japanese cartoons
    smurfs. yep
    wat was the name of that guy in transformers? he&#39;s like purple, black, green. he can transform into 6 things (a plane, tank, lion thing, robot form, a gun, a car) he was a decepticon. forgot his name. i still have the toy. awsome. cost me like &#036;30, but that was almost a decade ago.

DEVASTATOR

no, i&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s a different one. if i have my cam setup, i&#39;ll take a pic.
    his leg flips and folds into his thighs, and there&#39;s 4 doors on the back of his feet. open the bottom 2 doors, and there&#39;s two cannon things folding out. he also holds 2 large guns when he&#39;s in robot mode

and he might be in the really old show. like when i was 3-5, so that was at least a decade ago
    wish he could remember...but if it was a decade ago...then im proper fucked [/b][/quote]
    It would probably be Sixshot, turns to a gun, lion, tank, robot, plane, car.

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    think i used to have the rival version - gobots

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    ashutosh_cool16's Avatar Internet Addict
    Yeah... HE Man was cool..... Also loved superman....
    [IMG]http://img272.echo.cx/img272/9836/band8sw.gif[IMG]

8. Movies & TV   -   #108
    Out of The Ordinary
    Mine was Il était une fois l&#39;Espace (Once Upon a Time in Space)

BOT

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Bot: I like the one that took place inside the body, "En Cellsam historia" wasn&#39;t that by the same animators?

Anthony: Is this it?

I had to go through my boxes to find them.... had to to see if we both were dreaming

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    Poster
    has anyone mentioned those cartoons dungeons and dragons. i also liked the captain N and legend of zelda toons. man them was the good days.
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast